who the heck,, reads every thread.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
A lot of us don't have time to read each and every thread. threads are created all day everyday. So stop busting peoples butts cause they rehash an old idea.
It's ok to bust there buts when they comment on a thread w/o reading that entire thread.

rysdigital
if you have an idea, use the damn search to see if there's a recent topic about it already. if one exists, post in that one. it's how forums work, joeboy.

as for commenting on a thread without reading it in its entirety, that's fairly common. nothing wrong with it really. you can't expect everybody to read the 40+ or so pages the Twins topic on this forum has, for example.

spydar1982
I agree with joeboy.... SOOOOO WHAT BIG EFFIN deal someone starts a new thread about a topic that has already been discussed. IS THE WORLD GOING TO END??? No I think not. I make new threads and the reason is, if I see a topic that has many pages I would rather start a new thread so that my ?tion is answered. So someone doesnt have to scroll through a 100 pages just to get to my ?tion. If you have a problem with it, then just ignore it and move on.

must_kill_Santa
yeah i no these things happen i think that if a thread is repeated more then 5 times it should be made into a sticky

joeboy
rys - YOU EXPECT PEOPLE TO READ THROUGH THE HUNDREDS OF THREADS, SOME OF WHICH NAMES DONT MATCH THE TOPIC, BUT NOT READ EACH PAGE OF A THREAD.

Think about it. There are threads older that a month old. I sometimes go away for two or three days. In that time a hundred threads have been created. GET REAL.

If you don't want to input on a thread, DON'T

SpikeSpiegel
i'm afraid i'm going to have to agree with rys if you search for a topic then it won't mean there is five of the same thing, if its 100 pages no-one will read every single one, just go to the last page and ask your question.

joeboy
if you just looked at the last pages, most of the time it's off topic. There is one started about trailers and got on cookies. Most end up talking about cookies Happy Dance

joeboy
This one may end up talking about cookies.

I would love a cookie right now, but i am on the atkins diet. sad

SpikeSpiegel
*eats cookies*
that is as the matrix coding is infact the oracles secret recipie to makeing delicious cookies.

joeboy
I know, but that is also a running joke in this forum.

JediHDM
ok, but you could have the common courtesy to those who DO READ THEM everday, to make sure there isnt a running thread at the time...come on ppl, listening to five different threads about the same thing just because you dont wanna read all the posts, so you create your own, so we have to repeat ourselves so people can get their questions answered when it has already been answered, quite possibly at the end of the very thread you dont wanna read, it just rude, and idsrespectful, not only to those of us who try to answer questions that may arise, but to those of us who DONT read everyday, and just come here for fun...do us ALL a favor...

SimplePriest
Did somebody say cookies.... Happy Dance

Oohhh, I sure do love cookies big grin

Korri
i try to read as many threads as possible but when...like today there r 3 pages of new stuff u just kinda give up.....im so tired today sad

JediHDM
oh, and just to clarify, i read them everyday, have for a month now, and im pretty sure there are others here who do, too, like sifer, omega, simple, urot, korri...most of the time...

Vim
i agree, the threads on here are like freakin' rabbits, is there a way to go to a chat room like format?

icon
calm down you weiners smile

Syren
jesus, look at the varied maturity in here! well, id rather talk about cookies, coz this is all meant to b fun, stop gettin so heavy, i cant believe u guys, u sound like ur in politics!!! chill ppl x x

JediHDM
but the fun is in realizing the "heaviness" of the movies...

SimplePriest
yeah... like the big heavy cookies big grin those are yummy

ehhrm... sorry... I'm not really helping am I

I-I'll just go now smile

burlyman
dont go! stay, have some cake wink

SpikeSpiegel
someone say cookies?

Korri
i would take a cookie

icansee
Cookie monster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

burlyman
did someboday say Cookie monster?

JediHDM
yeah, some good, "happy"-cake, compliments of Perse. herself...

SpikeSpiegel
You guys do know that the matrix coding is an encoded version of the oracles secret cookie recipie that smith took over her to steal...

Korri
i have no life smile

sith_darth_jay
u have neo

Korri
i wish stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.