Matrix codings

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SpikeSpiegel
Hmmmm, this is very interesting, the coding of people in the matrix...
Agents (M1, end scene)- Green
Seraph (M2, Teahouse)- Orange Shining
Neo (M2, Trin Rebirth)- Green
Trin (M2, Trin Rebirth)- Green
Oracle (M3, Trailer)- Green Shining
'Free' Smith (M3, Trailer)- Black/No coding
So heres my theory on the agents, that much i've figured out, the agents can only take over humans that are still plugged into the matrix, so when we see their coding we are seeing the coding beneath their 'shell' of the human and so they don't shine. Humans coding doesn't shine even for the one...

joeboy
Now someone started this already, why didn't you do your search? You see my point now

SpikeSpiegel
searched, found nothing...

JediHDM
nobody has stated this, joeboy, there may have been discussions about why the Oracles not gold, etc, but this is new thread...so stop trying to find things to debate about...

Sifer
Ermm Neo is also Green with an aura around him. He is glowing smile

burlyman
whistle

SpikeSpiegel
I knew that shifty i was errr just testing you guys to see how much attention you payed, yes that'll stick....D'oh!

Sifer
LOL

icon
notice something. it looks as if neo starts to glow when he's doin his thing, saving trinity. Wasnt there a shot of him before, yet he wasnt glowing. He was just green. So perhaps he's turning more and more into something like seraph. such as a program?

Sifer
Think that's the first shot in the movies we see him in coded form.

icon
oh. hrrrrm. iunno i've had a veeery long and eventful day. I'm pretty sure I saw his coding earlier than that shot. gimmie a bit to think on it :P perhaps i need another beer beer

Dryden
Not necessarly turning INTO a program...but seperating himself from the "program" of himself within the matrix...and maybe becoming a USER of this program from outside the matrix?? sound good?

icon
interesting. BTW dryden, I like your pickles. Aren't they from Final Fantasy?

Dryden
LOL...i have no idea what those were, i thought they looked like pickles...my bad if they are from final fantasy...lol

SpikeSpiegel
they're cactus' from ff 8 in particular, some in 9

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.