When is Matrix 3 coming out?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dave123
Before I get 100's of messages telling me 5th of November, I want the UK release date (which is probably awkward, and like a week after USA...), if anyone knows. Also, anyone know when it'll come out for the iMax?

SpikeSpiegel
7th november

dave123
Thanks
I'll probably download a US cam, watch the first hour, then watch the last 1/2 in the cinema on the 7th.
I'll probably end up going mad from the suspense and extra questions though....
Damn UK.....

dragonpisces272
aww it's okay... at least you get yours pretty much after 2 days!! We here don't usually get movies on the same day either, only after 1 or 2 weeks, and some, after months!! So you guys pretty much got it better... I really have to comment on the release dates of movies around the world... it should be on the same US release date, so you don't end up with spoilers and endings of the movie, and like, never even seen it yet. Yap, it bothers me most of the time...

rysdigital
5th of november.

IT'S A WORLDWIDE ZERO HOUR RELEASE, as posted earlier. even the imax version will come out at nov 5 all around the world.

The Omega
"at 6 a.m. in Los Angeles, 9 a.m. in New York, 2 p.m. in London, 5 p.m. in Moscow, 11 p.m. in Tokyo and at corresponding times in over 50 additional countries worldwide."

The Ones
when is the premire in uk when all the movie stars come and junk

dave123
how would u get tickets to the premier anyway?

Korri
i wanna go i wanna go eek!

icansee

dragonpisces272
wow...I made a bet with my cousin that its gunna knock off titanic in the #1 spot in the box office, and that was 50 bucks...so I just hope its really gunna knock it off...

Sifer
I think Return of the King is more likely to knock Titanic off the top spot. Why? Because it's Lord of the Rings smile

burlyman
and its not 15 alien

Korri
can wait!!!!

SimplePriest
almost there... November is just around the corner... I can make it

ugghhhhh

JediHDM
less than a month away, starting right about...15 hours ago...

SimplePriest
Maybe I should stop getting my hopes up blink

I mean this movie has a lot to live up to in my mind. I believe it will beat my expectations though, but what if.....

No I can't think about it...

JediHDM
Yeah, i know...this is the first movie i have been ACTIVELY participating in, albeit not Actually participating in, ya know? i mean, i 'called' myself a SW fan, but i NEVER got THIS excited over them...oh well...

My name is Neo9
zero-hour

Sifer
I will definately be getting excited nearer the time of release for EPIII. Why? Cause we get to see Mace Windu fight Dooku (and die) and we see Yoda, slay Dooku. We get to see Obi-Wan cut off Anakin's leg, put a ****in' huge gash in his head and push him into a lava pit. Then we will get to see Anakin kill Padme, and best of all....we get to see AND HEAR VADER...OMFG....James Earls Jones has done 15 minutes of dialogue (thats a lot of dialogue).

theone0103
I know for a fact that The Matrix Revolutions comes out at a national release date of: November 5, 2003.

JediHDM
WOW, really? OMG, THAT IS SO COOL!!! I CANT WAIT. I HAD NO IDEA IT WAS THAT CLOSE, I THOUGHT WE WERE GONNA HAVE TO WAIT FOR YEARS TO SEE REVOLUTIONS...WOW, MAN, THANK YOU, YOU HAVE MADE MY LIFE COMPLETE...

AliasNeo15
and it may be the last time we see Keanu Reeves in a movie cus ive heard since all the problems in his personal life have hit him emotionally, he said he may not be able to do it anymoresad

Korri
sad *sobs*

burlyman
there twas a thread about that reading

Korri
yeah i know sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.