NEW! Revolutions Behind the Scenes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I'm going to go out on a limb here and post this site, http://www.code-matrix.net/..... this is a French matrix site, and it seems to have some of the more up-to-date Matrix news than any American site I've seen. Anyway, I found the Behind the Scenes articles interesting, there's 6 different videos about the making of the movie, and a few could be classified as whole scenes, and potential *spoilers*. Great info, and really cool stuff though; I highly recommend to all.

(If you've been an avid viewer of the forums, they're not really spoilers, just discussion becoming film)

The Omega
Thanks Jkozzy, the regulars already have that (it had the TV-spot trailers on there for a day some weeks back), but it IS a must for new-comers to this illustrious forum big grin

JKozzy
I saw the trailers too, but I hadn't join the forum then, so I guess that I'm a new-comer too stick out tongue

The Omega
JKozzy> (Peers at registration date) Yep wink

Korri
hey, kewl

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.