Myers VS Pinhead...The vote is over...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Micheal_Myers
Myers will not face Pinhead in the next movie....thats about all I have to say...

Lord_Andres
where did you find out?

BackFire349
good.

Micheal_Myers
The website had the poll...I just checked the updates and the poll is over...soo the next sequel will be yet another normal Halloween kill fest...according to Pinhead's and Micheals Stats on eachother I guess I would like to see Micheal kill more Haddonfield retards than rather risk seeing him get his ass kicked...

ragesRemorse
yeah the next two hellraiser movie are going to be straight to video prodigies, however they do look very promising, hellraiser deader, and hell wolrd look interesting

Lord_Andres
ya I think the Hellraiser series is goin back on the right trail

ragesRemorse
lets hope so, i never did get to see hell seeker though. i wander if that is even worth o look

h0ck3yh0rr0r
great. i dont want them to fight. anyway its obvious that pinhead would win.

Lord_Andres
yup

DeNiro
PINHEAD IS A FU*CKIN BAD ASS but i am looking forward to yet another myers movie but i am also very glad they r makin more hellraiser movies cause i luv em all

ragesRemorse
yeah hellraiser2 can give you a brain anuerism though if you think hard enough. its almost just like pure insanity

BackFire349
thats the pure beauty of hellraiser.

slayer
yeah my fave scene out of the series is when the guy gets hooked and says jesus whept

Lord_Andres
part 3 and 4 are the coolest, but Inferno dare lord....

grymlock
Hellraiser is the beauty in darkness... cheers mate!! beer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.