master and commander

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

billyboyd4ever
has anyone seen the previews for this? russel crowe is in it--good actor, hideous tho--and someone told me billy boyd mite be in it but after i saw the preview @ ouatim im not sure if she was correct....anyone got any info on this movie?

ragesRemorse
looks like its about a boat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA nice one dude HAHAHAHAHAHA LMAO

billyboyd4ever
wow you're perceptive...

Kes
I was going to say that its about a guy that comands a boat big grin Or ship...its a ship wink
Billy Boyd is in it, go here:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0311113/

billyboyd4ever
OMG THAT IS SOOOOO COOL!!!!~!! ahahah obviously im a billy fan!!! thanks kes!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
who's watched it yet?i hv *cringes*

jack's dudess
(I LUV THAT ORLI PIC!! *drools*)

i havn't watched it.but i heard some reviews.....and they say it looks......... a bit ...not very good........

bLooMiLiCioUs
(ooo of course his eyes!!!!:lovesmile

it's a film guys wld like to take their girls too btw...just a tip..ESPACIALLY if your girl cringes at blood n gore....

i sure did *feels faint frm the memories*

cgtuna21
I saw Master and Commander: The Far Side of the World and let me tell you something it is an excellent film. The Director gave a great display of what it's like to be on a ship. Russell Crowe was at his best. Even Pippin who was played by Billy Boyd in Lord of the Rings was great in it too. You guys have to see this movie because it is excellent.

Pirate_Girly
worst movie ive seen all year!

bLooMiLiCioUs
give me pirates of the caribbean anyday but i think the movie was gd...just felt a li'l draggy n the plot was a bit boring...acting was great tho.

bLooMiLiCioUs
i didn't like the ending tho - no impact.not like pirates.

movie_freak
It not out here yet...can't wait to see it!!

bLooMiLiCioUs
you shldwink

ash007
has anyone yet seen this as i am planning to go watch it on Saturday

bLooMiLiCioUs
ive seen it - i cringed at many scenes - they show an amoutation in one of them *pukes* ook...i dun wanna relive THAT scene again.....*feels faint frm the memory*

billyboyd4ever
i saw this film on the opening day and loved it!!!!!!!! the acting was great, the plot was enthralling, there was certainly gripping suspense, and i got to see billy boyd!!!! for those of you who say its boring well i think you mite wanna pay attention a lil better...and btw, its not fair to compare this to potc because they are completely different movies in different genres and when itcomes to plot i think this movie mite be better, tho potc was great. ok that sall...tho i woul dlike to say that i agree w/entertainmetn weekly, who gave this movie an A (i mite add that potc got a C+ i believe)

Tired Hiker
I just saw Master and Commander today and it was excellent. I loved every minute of it. I even went and bought the first book of the Patrick O'Brian series.

Pirate_Girly
I just thought billy was adorable in it hehe.

cermiestar
what was it some critic said about this movie......."it's gladiator 2, on water!" stick out tongue

Kes
Critic's are lame! This movie is so far from the Gladiator story! The actor is the same, maybe his acting is the same but the characters motivation is completely different!

Myth
This movie was... HORRIBLE! It is so boring. "But it is so realistic blah blah blah." Sure if you love to sit out in the middle of the ocean where NOTHING HAPPENS! Half the movie was the doctor's storyline which was SO BORING. "Wow! Look at the new species." Plus back on the realistic thing, how realistic is it when an old fashioned cannon has 100% accuracy from ACROSS THE FREAKIN OCEAN!?! Seriously, those cannons are inaccurate from 50 meters away but in this "realistic" movie they can hit the ship with 100% accuracy through some fog from about 1/2 mile away. And besides that, there is only 1 more battle scene which comes 2 full hours later. YAY FOR SHITTY MOVIES!

Tired Hiker
God I love Master And Commander. I saw it again today, best movie. Even better than HULK.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.