beauty lies in the eye of the beholder

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rabbit
ok my friend at school likes this boy named cory hr is ugly i mean bad teach fat ugly but a nice guy. my other 2 friends sharee and angie both make fun of her for liking him i always teel them would you rather having her go out with some hott guy who could possibley hurt her. now here is the question ok would you

A: Agree with me

B: Agree with my two friends angie and sharee

rabbit
i ment he is ugly and bad teeth

BackFire349
You're friends are shallow idiots.

rabbit
i know that

Nivvy
Love a person for what they are.
It's not what they look like so much that counts.

Okay maybe a lil bit. But not entirely based on looks.
I agree with ya on this one Rabby.

rabbit
thank you nivvy

rabbit
see my 2 friends had my friend in tears for liking him

Nivvy
Gawsh that's aweful.
Your friend could be so happy with that guy. I bet he is Genuinely sweet.

Well if the girl who likes him, likes him then leave her be. I personally think that in order to completely like/love someone you need to be attracted to them in both the physical, emotional, and mental states. So if this girl is attracted to him in these three ways then that's awesome, if not then maybe she doesn't completely like him...i dunno, my two cents..

Bhang
you need to kick those 2 friends!

Tex
Your 2 troll friends are shallow bitches.thumb down

badkittykitty
very nice nivvy,a persons attitude is pretty much every thing to me,I went out with the hottest guys I ever seen and after a couple of dates I never wanted to see him again because he was a big time *******

Nivvy
yes
And throw in a He Man B!tch Slap

And tell them, not to make fun of her, because in the end she may end up with the sweetest guy of the lot. While those two end up getting walked on for the rest of their lives.

rabbit
ok ok my friends suck i get that but i'm not asking you'll to diss them

Bhang
WTF??? why the hell did you post this, everyone was sticking up for you...

rabbit
i know but ok you know your all right they are ****ing bitches and someone should kick there asses

Bhang
well ok then... big grin

rabbit
infact i say we jumo them

rabbit
i mean jump them

Nivvy
I agree there too BKK.

I used to think the Hotter they were they better they were. And they actually Loved me back for me. Butttt nooooo, I was stung in a huge way from the so called " Hotties " Losers if you ask me, and i was loser for thinking that shallow once.

Bhang
Oh yeah! I will jumo them if you want... stick out tongue

rabbit
i ment jump

Bhang
i know stick out tongue

rabbit
heeeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeee

Nivvy
So....

Alls i wanna know is, are those two girls gonna get their arses kicked in or what ??

rabbit
i will tommarow

Nivvy
Can i see big grin ??

Bhang
yeah, but don't diss um

rabbit
haaaaaaa i will kick there asses

badkittykitty
wow nivvy we think alot alike thats how I felt also,cant believe I went for him for the same reason, the whole thing between me and this guy was sexual and after that the only thing we had in common was narcissism! laughing out loud I am glad I am not that person any more.

Nivvy
Same here. smile

I'm glad i got stung in a way though, i had to find out the hard way and all, But i guess it gave way for better things, and made me realise not to be with a guy just for the sake of being with someone. Because of the "cool" factor, with all the peer groups and peer pressure thing. I guess it taught me to say No to the right guys. And yes to the perfect guy smile

Rogue Jedi
i know who kittys perfect guy is.

must_kill_Santa
A

LanceWindu
Am I this perfect guy you speak of?

must_kill_Santa
sure you are Lance we all believe you

LanceWindu
Don't think that was directed towards you...

But you all should believe me, it's true.

must_kill_Santa
sure we all believe you and no-one else was here so it might have been directed towards me for all i knew

LanceWindu
That's why I quoted Nivvy.

must_kill_Santa
oh well she wasnt here

LanceWindu
Because she hadn't posted yet.

must_kill_Santa
well why you mad i said we all believed youstick out tongue

LanceWindu
I'm not mad.

I'm actually in a happy mood.

must_kill_Santa
really well you seemed mad with me

LanceWindu
Don't worry, I'm not.

must_kill_Santa
yay *HUGS*

LanceWindu
* hugs ya back *

must_kill_Santa
yay lance isnt mad with me

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by rabbit
ok my friend at school likes this boy named cory hr is ugly i mean bad teach fat ugly but a nice guy. my other 2 friends sharee and angie both make fun of her for liking him i always teel them would you rather having her go out with some hott guy who could possibley hurt her. now here is the question ok would you

A: Agree with me

B: Agree with my two friends angie and sharee
idk bc unattractive ppl can hurt you too

Demarthl
old thread

dark1365
Originally posted by BackFire349
You're friends are shallow idiots.
What Chris said.

Imaginary
Yep.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.