Just a little note from the witch!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Gundark
Sorry to hear that Edna....that's a major bummer. We'll hold down the fort...come by when you can...we miss ya !!!! cool

queeq
I did miss you actually. And if you stay away too long, I will TERRIBLY miss you. Try not to be too long.

keokiswahine
pass notes to us via Ush, so we know you're ok and safe. thanks, sweetie.

Gundark
Passing notes. That's so cute. Aren't they adorable ? cool

finti
and tomorrow 23 of June midsummer day. The night of the witches. stick out tongue rolling on floor laughing

Ushgarak
Ush-o-vision will indeed keep you all informed...

Edna_witch
I'm sure most of you haven't even noticed my absence over the last week but never mind. As Ush has already explained I am having serious computer problems at the moment or infact it isn't the computer thatis the problem but my father!

It is an internal modem by the way Gundy. We even got a new one but that still won't work either so we have come to the conclusion that the computer is pretty dead! He is thiking of getting a new one but god knows when that will be!

So I still have access, just about but unfortunately it is very limited so I will not be around much I'm afraid. Typical! Just as I finish school and have nothing else to do aswell!

I am still keeping in touch with Ush via the odd email and SMS and phone call so all is not lost.

Hope to be bac to normal before the next millenium anyway!

Ciao for now peeps!

keokiswahine
*waits for Edna's next note drop as her broom swoops by* wink

Ushgarak
Could be a while before she remember us poor earth-bound people again...

ratcat
Hmmm, I think she remembers us, just can't get to us. sad

Ushgarak
I know... and she is very unhappy about it...

keokiswahine
yup, we surely do miss her, too. Now that she can drive, perhaps she can go to the nearest internet coffee house or library, if they have net access there. sad

ratcat
Internet Cafes in the UK or a publ;ic library with Internet access? In the US I know, but both rare items in the UK unless you go into the cities.

keokiswahine
oh, shucks. What is available in the UK for net access to the public? confused sad

Ushgarak
Father's computers are your best bet.

keokiswahine
Did he fix his yet or get a new one? I noticed she posted about driving her friends to a party.

queeq
*can't stop sobbing*

Ushgarak
Their family has a second computer which also has net access, but it isn't free on that so she is extremely limited on when she can use it.

However, I got a mail from her todsay saying that the free service was now working on the OTHER computer, but she still can't get to that one very often.

keokiswahine
confused maybe she can't get on very often because she's zooming around on her purple broom. She'll post when she gets all the zooming out of her. first wheels, you know. eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) Wonder which year it will be. sad evil face smokin'

Ushgarak
Wheels on brooms?

keokiswahine
our Edna, all grown up. smile

Ushgarak
Well, in the process of.

queeq
Why not? This is the 21st century after all.

queeq
Not too quick I hope.

Gundark
Ush-O-Vision. Sounds like something out of a grade B sci-fi flick from 1967. BTW, that's a compliment, Ush.

ratcat
*Screams horribly and cowers away from dark shadow...*

Gundark
Oooooo...what's behind that giant styrofoam boulder ????

queeq
Some kind of rubber monster with rubber tentacles on wires. RUN!

Gundark
(imagine bad scary music) It has 14 eyes ! Run ! Run !

Gundark
CUT TO

miniature flying saucers hanging from visible wires descending on miniature countryside amidst confused cows.

queeq
CUT TO
Live action close up of people looking up and then running away.

Organ music gets louder.

Gundark
CUT TO

flying saucers wobbling slightly and making whirling noises.

keokiswahine
*trips and falls onto set miniatures, crashing everything to smitherenes*

owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, who stuck the set in the middle of the road confused eek! mad

queeq
OH NOOOOOO! There goes our movie.

I think we should move the set to the closet and make another film. wink

Ratcat
Hmmmm, I hope mit won't be 'R' rated... eek!

Ushgarak
This is not the dream of Ush-o-vision. It;s more a Videodrome sort of thing.

Meanwhile, Edna is happy and fine right now. I can guarantee that.

queeq
She used the Ush-o-phone? laughing out loud Did she drive off in the Ush-mobile?

Ushgarak
Silly! It's an Edna-mobile, of course.

queeq
How stupid of me.

ratcat
Thanks for clarifying that...

Ushgarak
Another piece of info from Ush-o-vision...

ratcat
Actually, I meant the fact that queeq confirmed that he is stupid... laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Edna_witch
I'm here I'm here! Dad installed the NTL thingie on mum's computer on sunday so I have free access again but still a little limited. Sorry I didn't come on on Sunday or yesterday to tell you but I was doing other things! big grin

queeq
DING DONG THE WITCH IS BACK, THE EDNA WITCH IS BACK!!!!! Yippeeeee

Ushgarak
Ah... things, eh?

Edna_witch
Nice to see you too queeq!

ratcat
EDNA!!!! IT'S EDNA!!!!

OH, WE MISSED YOU.

*Tries to calm down.*

We missed you so wery, wery much! smile

Edna_witch
Ah thanks RC! I missed you too!

Yes Ush...THINGS!

ratcat
Sorry 'bout that, I was overcome with a sudden and complete attack of enthusiasm...

Ushgarak
THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edna_witch
Well if you want to be enthusiastic then go right ahead! Don't let us stop you!

Ushgarak
I concur...

Edna_witch
Yes Ush. THINGS!!!!!!!!!!!! big grin

Ushgarak
This could go on all night.

THINGS!!!!!!!!!

Edna_witch
Yes, you know! **wink wink**

Ushgarak
Yeah!

(Continually nudges Edna until it bruises her arm...)

ratcat
Something in your eye Edna?

Edna_witch
Bruises my arm. Yes well. Uh hum! La la la la!

Oh nothing for you to worry about RC!

Ushgarak
She likes to sing...

queeq
*plays organ making scary music*

CUT TO
Fake miniature set with tiny rubber monster running through street in stop motion.

keokiswahine
Edna, we're all so glad you back with us safe and sound. eek! now, we can all relax. wink

ratcat
Geee, Edna, haven't you sussed yet that I don't worry about it? roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud smokin'

queeq
Hum la la la... the international code for hiding stuff... big grin

Edna_witch
Hiding something? Me? I'm not hiding anything! Honest! **Hides behind Ush so no-one can see her face going red**

Gundark
Keo, do try to watch where you're walking next time..that miniature movie set cost $ 3.95 you know. laughing out loud

Welcome back, Edna...I missed you too !!!!

Ushgarak
Edna, meanwhile, is in hint dropping mode. Stop teasing the board, dear.

Edna_witch
Me dropping hints? Never! And it would be most unlike me to tease now wouldn't it! **wink wink**

Ushgarak
Dearie me...

queeq
Now, what would witchie be hiding? New car? Lost her license? Got her diploma? Got a year's supply of chocolate? Wedding proposal???

Ushgarak
In order:

1- she just got that
2. Not even she could do that that fast
3. Her results are mid-August, no diploma as such.
4. She doesn't eat. Send her jelly/
5. In your dreams...

Edna_witch
Well actually the car isn't new. We have had it for four years.

But what am I hiding? Hmmm! Why don't you ask Ush? He would of course know ALL about it! big grin laughing out loud big grin rolling on floor laughing

queeq
Who says I didn't. evil face

Edna_witch
Oh that's right you did! Forgot. sorry ! **Big cheesy grin** big grin

Gundark
Ush asked Edna out on a date. Yeesh, you people are slow.

Edna_witch
Um no Gundy!

Ushgarak
Poor romantic Gundy...

Gundark
Well I thought....oh, never mind. (walks away, head down, kicking stones)

queeq
Oh don't worry, Gundy. I thought it was a very good effort. *hug*

Edna_witch
Ah never mind Gundy! I'm sure someone will let you in on the secret at some point!

Ushgarak
I am hardly likely to ask out someone who is spoken for, am I?

Edna_witch
Good point!

Ushgarak
And well made!

queeq
That goes without saying.

Ushgarak
And yet we said it anyway. Hmm.

queeq
You couldn't let it go, now could you?

finti
Hum la la la... hides the barfbags in a place where they will be easy to access. big grin

keokiswahine
let what go, queeq? confused confused confused

finti
Let my people go big grin

Gundark
Now Fin thinks he's Charlton Heston. laughing out loud

Well, I didn't know Edna had a boyfriend....it was just a nice thought.

keokiswahine
Edna has a boyfriend? eek! and it's not Ush confused

finti
And silly me who belived it was Moses who said it embarrasment embarrasment

keokiswahine
He didn't say it? I thought it was Moses, too. confused confused sad

finti
I knew the bible was a hoax stick out tongue Charlton Heston bah humbugh. Who the hell thought that Mr Colby jerk said those words.

Edna_witch
Yes Keo I have a boyfriend. And he is not Ush. His name is Dave.

Gundark
My ex-husband's name was Dave. Dave Keiser. He's spending a little time with Jimmy Hoffa now.

Edna_witch
Who's Jimmy Hoffa?

Ushgarak
An object lesson in who you deal with.

Edna_witch
Huh?

Ushgarak
Look it up...

Edna_witch
OK so I know who Jimmy Hoffa is now but not what on earth you were talking about!

queeq
She means Dave may have fallen in love with concrete loafers but nobody knows if he ever decided to wear them.

Gundark
The general belief amongst americans is that Jimmy Hoffa ended up in concrete somewhere. He went missing and nobody ever found his body.

Dim
I don't know why EVERYBODY thinks he got it by concrete though..that's weird. They probably just shot him and put him a the bottoem of some river.

keokiswahine
nah, Dimmy, because his body could be found and identified by DNA forensics. This is a case for a concrete tomb; someone would hafta know which pillar in which city to take a jackhammer to, and since it is one of the supporting pillars of the building, it will never get broken unless an earthquake takes it down or the entire building is demolished for urban renewal. big grin

queeq
Oooooh, they've encased in him concrete. He'll be quite well protected, if he survided the hardening process, that is. laughing out loud

Ushgarak
I actually wanted Edna to find this one out for herself...

NEVER play hardball with the mob unless you have a plan. A union man should know that...

Gundark
Concrete is the classic textbook mafia murder. Its just another little slice of americana. http://www.3dpcgames.com/cwm/s/contrib/ruinkai/biggrinhat.gif

Edna_witch
Actually Ush I did realise what Gundy was talking about after I looked up Jimmy hoffa but the thing that confused me was what the hell YOU were talking about afterwards?

An object lesson in who you deal with?

Ushgarak
The mob. Don't deal with the mob. Don't THINK you can deal ewith the mob. He is an object lesson in this.

Edna_witch
Well that's a really useful bit of advice for me then isn't it! I can see that coming in useful plenty in my lifetime!

Ushgarak
It was hardly aimed at you, was it? It was just a general comment. Jimmy Hoffa is a warning to everyone.

phinney6
*Starts Riding Edna's OLD broom* Yeeha waho yyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh, smokin'

keokiswahine
phinneyyyyyyyyyyyy. Edna's going to have an absolute cow! come down here, please. eek!

Ushgarak
Lucky for you she's away!

Edna_witch
When did Keo's graemlin change into a flower? Very odd!

Hey I'm not gone yet! And phinney get down off there before you break your neck! I warn you that I refuse to pick of the peices of your skull! Why do people have to mess with my broomstick anyway? I am getting fed up of piecing back together bodies! Now get down damn it! Don't make me come up there and get you!

Ushgarak
Uh-oh...

Edna_witch
Right that's it young man!

**Get's on her new broomstick and zooms off after Phinney! From nowhere she reveals a lasoo and begins swinging it round her head. She launches it at phinney and everyone hears a slight choke as it catches round his neck and she pulls him back to the ground like a dog on a lead**

Now don't you dare do that again! Let this be a lesson. I might just strangle you and let you fall back to earth next time! And I doubt anyone will come rushing to pick up the pieces either!

**Walks off in a VERY bad mood**

Ushgarak
Great. And it's muggins here who has to cheer her up, isn't it?

Edna_witch
No! I'm going on holiday! And I don't want to come back to find a broken broomstick or a broken Phinney thank you! Hmmm! Perhaps I should hide it somewhere for safe keeping? Here! Take this Ush and guard it with your life! These things require proper training to ride!

Ushgarak
Ok, sure, leave it all to me...

(Sighs)

Edna_witch
Ah! Thanks Ush! I knew I could count on you. **Gives him a kiss goodbye and zooms off into the night**

Ushgarak
This is why I like her...

Gundark
Don't worry about phinney. If he's broken, I'll just take the parts down to the lab and fix him up. No problem.

Ushgarak
Be afraid, Phin! Be very afraid!

Gundark
And I'm just trying to be helpful and this is what I get. Geena Davis giving advice.

queeq
She is? Well, I'm giving this place a shut down.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.