it feels so good to be back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rabbit
whats up ****ers god i missed all of you all

silver_tears
we we didnt miss you big grin

pablo007
I have to confess I have a good time everytime she joins and flips out

rabbit
me to heeeeee

silver_tears
someone has no life apparently stick out tongue

badkittykitty
actually the personality that didnt flip was my favorite 'cause it was off the hook!,with all the mangs,and hollas,she called me coolio Llaughing out loudL

pablo007
and which one was that ? there's too many.

LanceWindu
Hi eminem/the one

badkittykitty
...thats was princess,did you see her before,it was nuts!

LanceWindu
princess was psycho too.

pablo007
She got the mang from DeNiro. He speaks that way, she even wore his avatar once remember ?

badkittykitty
yay and she copied my profile once too,shes too much! laughing out loud laughing out loud

LanceWindu
Crazy woman, if it is a woman.

badkittykitty
holla...L laughing out loud L

FallingBlue
NO WAY! RABBIT WAS EMINEM!? I SO TOTALLY DIDNT KNOW THAT!!

why do you keep coming back...just go the **** away, we arnt going to forgive you, leave it alone...

PS - How's Josh?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i confess...i hate all of u and i hope u all burn in hell..

lol jk smile

LanceWindu
Yes, we mods knew it, but we didn't want to make a big deal out of it, then she/he revealed their true identity.

mkS must have known about this as well.

badkittykitty
*psst FB dont look now but there is a new one lurking around...look for the bad grammar*

FallingBlue
EEP! *looks around* who could it be? shifty

LanceWindu
Ush will have to check a lot of IP addresses tonight or something.

badkittykitty
I hate to say it lance but I told you so...okay I had to say it Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

DeNiro
i have been using that word for i dont know how long now all my fu*ckin friends also copy it off me im like get ur own god damn word but ne way no one should have the same avatar or take ne ones word i didnt even know she took my mang away also i wish she would just relize she is annoying and i dont want her ehre but she seems to keep coming back im'ing everyone making r u my friends threads and flip out threads im like just ****in have ur fun once and get the Fu*ck out ta here

pablo007
Yeah I know how it feels when some one uses ur ava, slayer used mine for a lil' bit but he changed it because he is a normal guy. Not a psycho like some poeple I know.

FallingBlue
yah..linds! you psycho! wait..

DeNiro
yeah i saw that one day also was going to comment on it but i decided to let it go let u handel it not a fight i needed to fight in but i have talked to slayer many of times he is a very cool bro

Kes
well she was behaving and being quite nice but you all started attacking her...never giving her a chance. A person is bound to get pissed.

must_kill_Santa
sorry guys i feel really stoopid coz i didnt know it was her and i didnt know princess was either

Syren
hey santa, is rabbit back again then?

diegocala
Its all one big loop...

must_kill_Santa
well she hasnt been banned yet i dont think but im waiting for the next pm to see

DeNiro
why in the hell cant u just bann her new name and then bann every new name she makes once we find it out

Kes
Well she was behaving till you guys started bashing her.
You have to give new members a chance even if you suspect he/she is someone who has caused trouble.

LanceWindu
Yes I agree 100% with Kes here.

must_kill_Santa
me2 she can be nice when we're nice to her she is always nice to me

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.