Stars as Characters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malfoy's chick
Do you know of any stars that could be the characters? well i kno some. So I am going to put them here. If you know any add them.

first I think Britney could be Fleur

Malfoy's chick
Next I think Amanda Bynes could be Lavender

Malfoy's chick
I don't really know what the Patils looked like so I thought Mary-Kate and Ashley olsen could be Parvati and Padma

Malfoy's chick
and Hilary could be Luna

I can't get the pic to work so go see the picAT MY WEBSITE

Malfoy's chick

Malfoy's chick
Could Christina Agulira actually be Fleur?

Malfoy's chick
And Mandy Moore as Fleur?

StrgzrCndyPixie
i dont like mandymore but in that pic she looks like she could play the part

leah11
i like mandy better than britney. But mandy has short dark hair these days.

StrgzrCndyPixie
hey leah11 sory i havent emailed ya in ages howz ya holz going????????????? oh and 2 kep 2 subject i dont like britney either.

leah11
Thats o.k. My holidays r pretty crappy coz my little brother has about a dozen of his annoying friends around everyday. n I dont think the olsen twins would be very good as the patil twins coz dont they have straight dark hair?

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah my lil sis is being a rite b*tch to me at da mo and i just found out that my mates grandfather died and he was really kool hes realy depressed at da mo and mayb the olsen twins could straight in ther hair did u think abot that

crazy_c
I think those Britney looks like a good fleur but she cant really act can she?

Toms_Chick85
ok. i wouldent really like da fact of ppl like dem playing in harry potter movies. i think they should pick some ppl that not alot of ppl have seen places and make them known. like before hp movies i dident know who emma, rupert, dan er tom wear. i also love the fact that they can play there parts good and some of thoughs ppl u have said could play parts are like to old! lol. i just hope they find good ppl to play them becasue if they dont it will make the movies suck!!

BOPRecruit 16
reagan pasternak as fleur or cho? sorry, dont' have a pic.

leah11
i agree with toms_chick85. N i also agree that britney cant act. I dont no whu reagan pasternak tho.

mimi
i think one of the olsen twins should play fleur

XxSamanthaxX
Brittney: sux
Amanda: Annoying
Olsen twins: horrible actresses (come on you can't say they aren't!)
Hilary: maybe, but she doesn't really have that "off in space" look does she?
Hayden:..... who's that?
Christina: sux
Mandy: doesn't look the age
reagan pasternak:..... again, who?

iluvharrypotter
The one thing that I like about the harry Potter movies is that it introduces us to new people I mean, Daniel, Emma and Rupert were nobodies and all of a sudden after these movies tons of people love them and they are big stars! I like that about the movies.

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah same

XxSamanthaxX
You can bet on by the next movie there'll be tons of sites out there on Cedric, and his actor. Oh dear, dear, dear sooo many drooling girls. It's gonna be havoc!

Miss Unknown
I think Orlando Bloom would be a good Sirius...but it's too bad he's already casted....

I think Henry Cavill should be cedric diggory.....

Christina Arguilera should be Fleur if she dyes her hair back blond and gets rid of the tan.....cause she's got the blue eyes and all......

Nicole Kidman should be Narcissa Malfoy (won't she, Draco and Lucius make a great family?)

Angelina Jolie should be Bellatrix.....she and Orlando do look like cousins too.....

Amanda Bynes would be a good Lavender...

Can anyone tell me how you can attach pictures please?

crazy_c
when you write a message click preview and spell check amd i will tell u there. II cant think of anyone i know that could act the part of fleur but looks wise I'd say Britney cos shes a long the lines of how i imagane her 2 look.

BOPRecruit 16
in my opinion, britney spears is a bad actress. she shouldn't be one in the first place. stuff like her being on comedy sketches are okay, but now movies.

Malfoy's chick
ok, i agree she is a bad actress especially in Crossroads, but she does look a bit like Fleur

BOPRecruit 16
i don't agree, but we each have our own opinions about her.

StrgzrCndyPixie
i agree with BOPRecruit 16 i dont think that she looks like fleur

Ezkamo
hang on. im confused!erm eeeeeeeek! so...who is who?

ahhhhhhhh! *runs around with hands eveywhere*

crazy_c
we're disagreeing on britney looking like fleur rolling on floor laughing

Miss Unknown
Thanks for telling me how crazy c. Personally I don't think Britney looks like Fleur cause Fleur has the white blonde hair and blue eyes and her skin is fair. Britney's hair is golden blonde and her eyes are brown and she's got a tan. But people have different opinions.

DC Sirius Black
Brittney: sux
Amanda: Annoying
Olsen twins: horrible actresses (come on you can't say they aren't!)
Hilary: maybe, but she doesn't really have that "off in space" look does she?
Hayden:..... who's that?
Christina: sux
Mandy: bad hair for fleur and not the right look at all
reagan pasternak:a good chance

crazy_c
I cant think of anyone with pale skin and white blond hair!

StrgzrCndyPixie
neither can i

airangel429
gwenyth paltrow.....has fair skin AND blue eyes,,,,i think

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah but isnt she a lil bit to old

Phoenix
Naomi Watts as Tonks

Phoenix
this is naomi watts

Phoenix
you have to picture in tonks style clothes and hair... but she has vibrancy, as someone said in another thread

crazy_c
cool she looks like tonks and maybe cameron diaz could look aboot 18? Is that the age fleur supposed to be?

Phoenix
diaz is a bit all american girl to be a french coquette

Miss Unknown
I agree with you Phoenix

ladynike
well the singers have no chance really, they want proper actors/actresses hayden looks the art for luna but i dont really know who she is. mandy moore looks really pretty but if i hadn't seen her in that pic i would have thought "no way". hmmm...there is a little thing: there not letting any americans star i the film (jk rowling has declared it) so britney, marykate&ashley and hilary duff wont really get a chance.....well there you go.....
*vicky*

$*KwOn BoA fOr ChO ChAnG*$

ladynike
PART*

Luna150
No offence americans but im glad its an all english cast. It would ruin it if they were american. This is to the person who said camarn diaz in too american. She is engish but i dont think she'ld be good in harry potter. I think angerlino jollie would be perfect for bellatrix and i think the mabey jonny depp should have been sirius. The guy they have doesn't really look the part. Britney christina etc are way too old but i diid read sumthing in a magazine that they were trying to get jack ryder to be cedric but i doubt it. he is a bit too old and who the hell wants to see jack ryder die again?

Miss Unknown
I don't even want to see Jack Ryder at all.......he looks kind of too weedy to be Cedric in my opinion......and not that good looking.

ladynike
yes i think angelina jollie would be good as bellatrix but she needs to lose the tan and become a bit more "gothicy" first. nicole kidman would suit the part of narcissa, i must admit! and there has been a rumour tara reid will play fleur! (obviously just a rumour!!)

LegolasIsMyMan
Hayden could be Fleur , or that is how i think it should be, ne one agree

burlyman
^ whats she got to do with harry potter? huh there is an off topic foum for this guys

LegolasIsMyMan
Isn't fleur french??

LegolasIsMyMan
http://images.google.com/images?q=tbn:LXHLGmvrtWIC:www.enzogiobbe.com/celebs/Hayden_Panettiere.jpg

burlyman
http://www.enzogiobbe.com/celebs/Hayden_Panettiere.jpg

What the f**k? omg, is that a guy?

LegolasIsMyMan
Holy crap, that is the picture i was trying to post, how did you get it to post, cause every thing i try to post that is a pic,it don't show up. SO can you tell me how you did it?

burlyman
you put some gobaldy goop before the link

BOPRecruit 16
tara reid is too young to play draco's mom.

LegolasIsMyMan
lol

Mirage
I reckon Rachel Hurd-Wood would be a good Lavender.http://www.geocities.com/rachel_hurd_wood/fantasy.JPG

Kristina

Linkalicious
You girls are a trip. American movie starts won't make the Harry Potter movies any better. Look what they did with Gilderoy Lockheart and Lucious Malfoy in HP2. I bet no where in the discussion boards did anyone suggest those 2 actors to play those 2 parts, but I think they were perfect fits. But it's not your fault girls, after all, you were raised on lil Teeny Bopper Magazines so you do tend to have a 1 track mind.

Kristina
I know that Warner Bros. doesn't give a damn about the actors we propose but it's funny to discuss how the characters could look like!

KaiLeet
I think the perfect luna would be Rachel Hurd-Wood. Go to IMDB.com and look up the movie Peter Pan. She would be hands down a dead ringer for the description that Rowling gave of Luna.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.