Running time

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silentfaf
running time for the return of the king WILL be 3 hours 30 min eek!

better excrete or waste b4 we go n to c it or would b dancin n theater like so Happy Dance

source i got it from http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=16205

Exa
I heard the same (Elijah Wood said so in an interview)
but at the moment PJ still has 4 hours and tries to cut and cut whatever possible.

Hypernova
How long with the Extended be I wonder cool

That's excellent news. I am flying all the way across the Tasman to see the movie first (Dec 18 in NZ rather than Dec 26 in Aus)!!

Exa
Dec 26 8o 8o

Here you can even watch a Extended-Triple... next year :P

Hypernova
laughing out loud That would definitely a marathon!!

fini
ow my butt hurts already , just from thinking bout watching an Extended LOTR marathon........hmmmm butt cramps, toilet breaks and the possible blood clots in legs...............oooooooooooo fun
hehe

Hypernova
Who would have thought LOTR as a serious health hazard.

muse5
LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL, sorry, but in Entertainment Weekly they said basically the same thing only you made if funnier... what do you think it will be rated...if it's R i'll cry

fini
they DID???.................lol i never heard it..............hehe
i dont see cable till saturday nights and lol they even sell the mag here ( if there is one)

fini
lol g, pg, pg-13, r, x, xxx...............who cares i can see it alllll Happy Dance

ilvorlandobloom
omg, an Extended-Triple? whats that, like 9 hours long or somethin?

yay ROTK is gonna be a 1/2 hour longer than the others! thats so cool! i wont drink ANYTHING that day! or even the day before! cuz dude my bladders so freakin small i have to pee to much... sorry, too much info
i had to miss some of TT when i saw it for the 1st time, i was so sad!

Exa
No, Extended Triple is far longer... about 11 or 12 hours only movie... with break between 14 hours or something.

ilvorlandobloom
holy shit...

muse5
lolololol, me too, i didn't drink ANYTHING for three hours before seeing TTT, 1/2 hour into the movie i'm dying, but i didn't want to miss anything so i held it for three hours....i know, tmi!!! o well

Exa
I'm so sad I wanted to go that Triple thing but my friend cant and I cant go alone *cries*

muse5
i want to go sooooo bad, i was ready to skip school, but the only two places in my whole freakin state is like an hour away and i don't drive yet!!! i'm soooo mad, i still can go to the midnight show if it's in my area

Exa
... ok it seems the running time will be AT LEAST 3h30... looking forward to the extended...

ilvorlandobloom
yay, im going to the triple thing, its only an hour away! yay! i cant wait!

fini
why cant you go alone EXa..............i wouldn't care who isn't going......my ass is gonna be outside the damn cinema 10 am on christmas morning ( thats when its opening here).

Hypernova
Yes, mine too! 10am on Boxing Day even if by myself.
I'll probably go again later on in the evening for friends who couldn't go for the 10am session!

muse5
i'm going to the midnight show...i don't care if i have a huge concert to perform in the next day.... i'll just collapse...i dont care...i want my liscense, then i'd beable to go to the triple feature

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.