The Psycho thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Let's start counting the identities this ***** starts:

1. Kezie

FallingBlue
2. eminem/theone

LanceWindu
3. CaptainInsano

badkittykitty
4.Simk68

LanceWindu
ProfessorChaos

BackFire349
if you guys hate her so much, i suggest you stop provoking her. She obviously just wants attention, and she doesnt care whether its good or bad...so next time she comes back with a new name and has an outburst, the best thing you can do is ignore her completely, she isnt worth your time.

LanceWindu
Another psycho....BackFire349 (but the fun kind)

BackFire349
.....we all go a little mad sometimes

pablo007
eminem/theone

FallingBlue
yes

also

5. blue_angel

DeNiro
im with BF on that iggnor her but i will post one of my crazy people i think neo version 7 i liked the guy always thought he was koo koo though wacko

badkittykitty
I dont know this person are they still with us?

DeNiro
bad kitty kitty is => wacko or is it adorably cute i keep forgetting wich one wink

ragesRemorse
no bad kitty, kes and lindsay are all just crazy cool

FallingBlue
blue angel was another kezie persona

DeNiro
ooo yeah i rember she had that name i was thinking u were reffering to ur self for a second there alling blue i didnt read the name fully i thought u were just messing around

FallingBlue
well that woulndt be unlike me to say i was crazy so i can see why you would think so laughing

must_kill_Santa
im crazy

Ushgarak
BF is absolutely right and the purpose behind this thread is disgraceful- I will not tolerate any form of naming and shaming!

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.