whats ur fav box set

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i like my soprano seasons on dvd and then my godfather box set and then the osbournes then i dont have ne more what r ur guys favs

BackFire349
simpsons

RQTBallGirl
North and South...all three books of the mini series...But I am a history geek... wink

MildPossession
This:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Ingmar-Bergman-Collection-DVD/dp/B000HN32H8/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1269012788&sr=8-2

Lovely box set, containing around 30 of his films. The box is so well presented and inside the dvd containers are like a bookshelf, it's a suede like material too for the box.

Rogue Jedi
Star Wars OT, VHS.

steverules_2
Back to the future trilogy, supernatural, smallville

coolmovies
Beverlly hills cop line up

Impediment
I own the complete seasons of The Sopranos. That, and my OT Star Wars set.

BruceSkywalker
I have several.. The Batman Anthalogy, the complete seasons of Law ad Order, Law and Order : SVU

MildPossession
The Scream trilogy box set is lovely, the one I have fold outs, also the Alien Quadrilogy, it has beautiful neon yellow disc holders, with an embossed box, yum.

Blinky
Out of my own collection, my favorite is my Limited Edition 'boxed turtle" 3 disc Gamera collection. It has Gamera I,II and III all nicely packed and pretty.

Honorable Mention: My Berserk box set is pretty and all japped out. Very eye-pleasing black packaging.

coolmovies
Originally posted by MildPossession
The Scream trilogy box set is lovely, the one I have fold outs, also the Alien Quadrilogy, it has beautiful neon yellow disc holders, with an embossed box, yum.

Alien Quadrilogy,best box set ever made anyway the disk holders are green not yellow

coolmovies
Alien

Wanderer11
Dallas seasons 1-12 (So far)
The Godfather Trilogy
Back to the Future Trilogy
Star Wars Trilogy - OT
13 Disc Superman Collection.

MildPossession
In my box set they are NEON YELLOW.

Darth Martin
The Wire: Season I and Star Trek TNG: Season 6 just to name two.

Have to get the rest of these someday.

coolmovies

Ohh ok big grin

Dave_97
as much as i love the alien quadrilogy box set, im going to say i love the 3 disc casablanca set more.

booklet, photos, notes, etc, its a good buy.

Originally posted by coolmovies
Beverlly hills cop line up the 3 disc set? ive got that.

chomperx9
batman animated series box set the complete series.

Scythe
My Chinese Transformers G1 steelbox set with movie included.

K.Diddy
Originally posted by coolmovies
Alien Quadrilogy,best box set ever made

ChocolateCake
The ultimate James Bond collection boxset.

ADarksideJedi
My star wars and the harry potter movies and the Godfather movies.

Christiany
Scrubs seasons 1-9 dvd boxset
The L Word Seasons 1-6 DVD Boxset
Chuck Seasons 1-3 DVD Boxset

uniqueweasel

Mine are clear!! Lol Still love it though great bonus material in the set!!

Thee smit
My godfather collection +dexter collection

Kaibs
Even though the show will probably never end like the Simpsons, I have all the South Park seasons which I enjoy. Also @ Darth Martin.... The Wire is god damn amazing.

Stoic
1. Six feet Under the complete box set.

2. The Big C season 1.

Dreampanther
Still enjoy my Friends collection - oldie but a goodie.

Scribble
Just got a pretty rad Phantasm box set.

wicker_man
Game of Thrones, Band of Brothers, The Walking Dead, Monty Python's Flying Circus, Alien Quadrilogy, Still Game, Blackadder, Father Ted, Open All Hours, Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em, Porridge, On The Buses, Keeping Up Appearances, Monk, Darling Buds of May, Dad's Army, Jonathan Creek...I buy a lot of boxsets because I live in the middle of nowhere and it's a pretty cold a barren place.

Maz Cabrone
Naruto Uncut Season 1-4

DeNiro
Dexter lol 13 years later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.