Choices

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
I was just watching the first Matrix (preparing for November 5 and next weeks DVD releasesmile and noticed something. When Neo visits the Oracle, Morpheous tells him that she will not give him an answer but she will guide him on a path. She then tells him what he expects and wants to hear. I also believe he needed to hear that he wasn't the ONE. It was something he need to discover for himself, its too easy when you find things out like that (sort of like how if someone spoiled the ending of Revolutions before I got to see it myself). Being the One was like being in love... And she also says that he was looking for a 2nd life...

- He made the choice to save Morph

- He died and Trinity professed her love for him

- He rose from death knowing he was the One.

I am sure that was obvious to a lot of people. But I started thinking maybe the Architect is doing something similar to what the Oracle was. Or maybe just because he says there have been others doesn't mean Neo is exactly like them. Obviously because he chose Trinity over ZIon. I know my thoughts aren't very clear. I am just hoping to start a conversation and hoping people can build off my ideas. I appologize if this has been said before.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.