Gone in Sixty Seconds VS Fast and the Furious

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
What do you guys think is better? I personally like Gone in Sixty Seconds better.

ahaetrkarykl
i agree

Kes
Definitely Gone in 60 seconds. The beginning is kinda boring but as soon as they start stealing the cars its great. Plus Angelina is in it. Love her hair in this 1! big grin

Remy
What do I hear?! Gone in Sicty seconds? No way!

FAST AND THE FURIOUS! 2 Fast 2 Furious! C'mon, you know you love it...

BackFire349
i dont

ragesRemorse
both of these movies arent what you can call original but gone in sixty seconds was a good movie. fast and the furious could have been a good movie if the writers would have actually put some thought into the development of the cop and used a better actor

lil bitchiness
Gone in 60 seconds.....better than F&F!
ANGELINA IS IN IT!! C'MON...big grin plus it is way better movie and the story line...

blackicedragoon
i do like fast and furious but they didn't stick to the plot that well. GONE IN 60 seconds was a way better plot and they thought it threw compared to fast and furious.

movie_freak
Defintatley Gone in 60 Seconds....it has a better cast & and a better plot

DeNiro
u cant top nick cage i mena shit and the cars in fast and furious suck i hate that euro shit but ferrirs and lambo's and mustangs and shit like that i mean u cant beat it not to mention that the story line of gone in sixty seconds was better and also better acting and a hotter girl i liked 60 seconds way more

Isabelle
The fast and the furious all the way. I mean come on, Paul Walker is ten times better thne Nick Cage. I like both movies but I think The fast and the furious is way beeter. But the best of all is 2 fast 2 furious. It has better cars and action and its funny. rolling on floor laughing

Kes
laughing out loud

Kes
You dont like the Euro shit but from those cars the Mustang is the only american car blink

Hypernova
Gone in 60 seconds get's my vote too rock

BackFire349
Paul Walker is like a second rate Keanue Reeves. They shound EXACTLY the same if you listen to them talk. When i first saw fast and the furious, i wasnt paying attention to the screen, i was looking at something or reading something when it was starting, and i heard Paul Walkers voice and asked "keanue reeves is in this?" then i looked up and saw some blonde guy and was very confused.

Hypernova
You think? I don't remember what Paul Walker sounded like. I can barely remember what he looks like.

ragesRemorse
gone in sixty seconds has better cars aswell. gone in sixty seonds cars are what you call reall muscle cars. fast and the furious are wanna be muscle cars. Who ever said paul walker is a better actor than nicholas cage knows nothing about quality acting

DeNiro
o wow im i dumb when i think of euro shit i think of hondas and skylines and such like that like the stupid cars that u see with the huge spoilers and such not the cool euro cars like ferir from italy or mecedzes from germany and shit like that but yeah i dont like the street racing kinda of cars that r orignally worth 15 grand then turn into 80 grand cars with all the shit they put into the cars but i like the cars that start off about 80 grand lol good point kes ur so smart

Kes
I dont like cars with all that stuff either. I prefer mercedes, BMW and right now my dream car is the new Opel Vectra GTS. Hey I'm a simple girl wink

BackFire349
Lies

ragesRemorse
anything that is turned into a fast car with 50 thousand dollars woth of parts is no longer a car, its remnants of a car. now a car like a shelby cobra is built only for one thing and thats speed. these are muscle cars a real mans car

DeNiro
another real mans car is a 66 chevy SS o yeah baby

pablo007
Gone in 60 Seconds all the way ! I thought The Fast and The Furious was kicking thread ass here but no. Paul Walker's acting sucks, whoever said that he is a better actor than Nick Cage is a dumbass.

Sparrows Angel
Definately Gone in Sixty Seconds, the cars are way better and same with the acting

Paola
60 secs just because of Angie.... I don't like Nicolas Cage sick

Fire
sixty is 10 times the movie F&F will ever be
it has a better story, far better actors andnicer cars

DeNiro
not to mention the 60 secs was funny as hell there was some great parts in that movie. especilly when nick was in the diner going yeah cop car yahuh as long s we stay in here u stay out there iight

Kes
blink

Kes
Easy Pablo. Everybody has different opinions.

Fire
kes keeping sure everyone's respecting the rules

way to go kes smile

but sixty also has bad points

johnny_rotten
To be perfectly honest, and is only MY personal view, I think both these films are pretty lame.

Kes
big grin

Yes I do too. It has a very boring beginning. But as soon as they start stealing you completely forget about that. Well at least I did wink

DeNiro
another reason why 60 secs was better is look at the actors it had u have nick cage u got givino ribisn or how ever u spell his name and the guy from varsity blue boiler room and enemy of the state etcc the tweeder chartcer guy from varsity blues one of my fav actors just dont know his name lol but vin diesl is very cool so that is the one thing i liked alot about fast and the fuiros

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.