Finally!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I was finally able to rent TTT, I just finished watching it, man it kicks major ass!!!

I just didn't like the Treebeard scenes when they were walking, you could easily tell it was a green screen behind them, other than that a perfect movie.

I loved the scenes with Legolas and Gimli. They were hilarious.

9.9/10 .1 being deducted for the Treebeard scenes.

nemo
this is the first you see it?
yeah, it's really good, better than the first. can you imagine how good the return of the king is going to be?
only about 2 more months Happy Dance Happy Dance

LanceWindu
Yeah, first time I ever saw it.

I couldn't get to it in theaters, and then I just recently got money to waste, so I spent it on renting TTT.

nemo
good choice. r u a fan? have you seen the first? u've got to see it.

LanceWindu
Yeah I saw the first on DVD the first week it was on video.

I was a skeptic before I saw it though, but the day after my brother rented it I went out and bought the trilogy of books because I had never read them before.

Hypernova
Excellent!! Don't you think the movie adds to the book? And vice versa? I own the extended FOTR and waiting for the extended TTT, but I have seen TTT.

I do need to re-read the book again though, before ROTK.

fini
uh u had money to waste so u rented TTT...............heyyyyyyyyyyy i dont like how that sounds.........
lol i am saving money from now to go watch ROTK for the first 4 days it is showing here

LanceWindu
I had money to waste means only 10 bucks.

And yes Hypernova, the movie adds to the book and the book adds to the movie.

I can't wait to see ROTK.

Hypernova
Does that mean you are going to watch it 4 days in a row? Or is it only showing for 4 days there? eek!

chica16
i can't wait for freakin ROTK, it's going to be the best movie ever

Hypernova
Neither can I!! I am so excited!!

LanceWindu
I'll hopefully see ROTK in theaters at least once.

vvvrulz
Agree with you about the treebeard scenes.
Did they really have to switch between the Helm's Deep battle to that every now and then.
Shudve been a big, non-stop fight in my opinion.
Look forward to ROTK

Aragorn#1
I cant wait till rotk and the extended ttt wow i m going crazy cant wait that long oh no! and im gona see rotk right when it comes out and i get to take school off!!! yay!!!! wu hu!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.