New Posters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
Lovely!

icansee
Just yummy

icansee
Too yummy

icansee
Just for you Korri.

audioheem
sweeeeeeeeeeet

must_kill_Santa
ah wont korri be happy

Exa

69erSteiner
Very nice

Dryden
got one as my desktop wink

SpikeSpiegel
The morph/trin ones the best

Dryden
yeah it sthe only one where the lighting is actually accurate...me likes

masterofmatrix
heavy

icansee
Yes M and T poster is cool. I have that as my desktop right now.

Vim
I like all of them! what can I say, I'm slowly becoming a major fanatic! I will own all the posters, comics, movies, soundtracks, toys, etc. that have anything to do with the matrix, its becoming my life!! Or is the matrix already my life? ... lol, just kidding, I really, really like the whole matrix series, even though i haven't seen revolutions, yet, its awesome!! and so are these posters!! woo-hoo!

burlyman
i dont have enough wall sad

i have the 3D code one that says 2003 at the bottom big grin

icansee
When reloaded came out , the was a hologram poster which I saw at a train station I was so tempted to break it off the wall and run with it. Then I realised that I was no longer plugged in I had choice!

Korri
ohhhh big grin

icansee
It is official KORRI is happy!

Korri
no not really sad

icansee
THe hologram one, changes from the green code into Neo. Very large as well. Gee sometimes I wish wish wish......

JediHDM
i thought about buying one of the hologram ones, but they're EXPENSIVE!!! over 60 dollars...i cant afford that, im in college...

icansee
What! you mean to tell me that you are an American and cannot afford $60! lol Americans are rich! lol

Cowboyography
neo is wearing his get up from the end of M1 which supports the 13th month theory

JediHDM
i am American, but i am a college student, meaning me=broke.

silver_tears
i love the neo one love

icansee
lol, just joeking.Yes I been there, done that, college is a broke place to be but it gotta be done.

icansee
I have a question to you guys, how come some people can jump over other people's threads?

JediHDM
what do you mean?

...and yes, i know you were joking, i realize the wealthy image we Americans portray ourselves as...JJ, but yes, i understand...

dave123

Smithofe3
Smith is the best. That poster Pwns. Any of you guys Game?

icansee
Just like I replying to your comments, how come I can not post it right after your comments?

dave123
maybe u see something, then start typing
then some replys to it before you
then you click submit, so you are late, by a few seconds?

icansee
Could be, just thought they was a different explanation. THX

Korri
What the f**k?

sith_darth_jay
i think silver tears meant that she(or he?) loves neo, and he's the one, just like u Korry, (got some competion now)

or maybe she meant she loves the new neo

Korri
no i have had a chat with Irene about this stick out tongue

sith_darth_jay
so it's ok then?

Korri
she is going to help me kidnapp him

and i am going to help her kidnapp Orlando Bloom

sith_darth_jay
errrrrr, good to know!
just be sure they don't escape

Korri
oh i will angel

VenomVA
Nice Posters, thanks for sharing

icansee
We are all fans of the great film. I hope we continue to do so after the first three movies.

icansee
VenomVA, where have you been? are you new? and what is VA like this time of year? weather wise I mean?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.