What happens to us?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icon
When the movie comes out, and is talked over for a bit, what happens? Do the forums eventually die down. and we go our seperate ways? Kinda disapointed if that happens sad

Sifer
Nope because the story will continue through:

The Matrix Online, in which the storyline will constantly evolve.

Then there will be the comics.

No doubt, more animated movies as well....nah, I don't think it will die smile

icansee
As long as there are fans of the movies...........just look at starwars..........

joeboy
yeah, right. Most of us will never come here again or look to another movie.

nox
roger that!

"What if revolutions comes out and we don't talk anymore?"

"Then how would that be different from any other day? Now consider the opposite... what if tommorow we still believe in the concept, isn't that worth chatting for? Isn't that worth posting for?"

laughing out loud

SimplePriest
LOL!! Nox that was great! Very good Happy Dance

icansee
Nox, impressive verily.

JediHDM
hmmm, yes, impressive is it...hmmm...

very good nox, two lightsabers up...

The Omega
big grin
Ah, yes. Before Reloaded came out there were Matrix forums too, were people just discussed the first movie. I always liked it, but Reloaded was THE ONE that caught me.

So we'll beat each other up virtually in the Online Game.

Smithofe3
Matrix was the setup, reloaded was the tease and revolutiosn will be the payoff.

dave123
revos wont answer EVERYTHING, and some things will always be a mystery. after a while, we will have cleared most of it up

then there will only be the online game, and that wont have as much anticipation as m3, nor will it have as many questions.

burlyman
the main questions will be answered
but there will be themes and questions left open for people like us.. that picked up on the clues from ETM and trailers

JediHDM
We can role-play...like star wars fans...

GABRIEL05
oh god no

burlyman
laughing out loud

dave123
why role play when there is a perfectly good online game??

burlyman
with rich storylines for us to discuss

JediHDM
...or we could do both, role-play the ZION parts, and play the Matrix parts...

GABRIEL05
cause some people don't like paying the monthly charge. Ooh ooh! Anyone remember the old MUDDS and what not? Like REVENGE AT THE END OF THE LINE? I used to play those all the time when I was younger.

dave123
and what if -somehow- all the humans die, what you gonna role play then?

JediHDM
Then we start over, new people, new ship, new captain...anyone know how to change your name in here, or is it impossible...?

dave123
Not impossible.... inevitable

dave123
sorry, just had to quote that
i dunno how u can change ur name, thats why i'm stuck with dave123!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.