X-Men Evolution: Favorite Team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

frozen flame
Hey. I didn't see any thread with this topic so I started one. big grin

Personally, my favorite team is the Acolytes since they're supposedly the strongest team (Plus, Pyro's in it!). Though the animators make them seem weak, especially Pyro...sad They also make Colossus seem like just a muscle-head...

LanceWindu
I chose Undecided since I like it when the teams all join together.

Mostly when Lance and a couple of the Brotherhood helps the X-Men.

frozen flame
I like it when that happens as well.

The Brotherhood is actually my 2nd favorite. Except for Blob, though. He's a useful key when in comes to battles but I never really liked him.

LanceWindu
I love the interactions betweem Wanda and the rest of the boys.

They seem afraid of her constant PMS.

GambitEVOFan1
Yeah wanda def. needs to take a midol and chill http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

I personally like the new mutants the best! eek! I bet ya cant guess why http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

Paola
Yeh.... the Acolytes are the most interesting....

VallejoKid707
i voted for THE NEW MUTANTS! its sorta obivous

GambitEVOFan1
YAY!!go Valle!!

VallejoKid707
rolling on floor laughing

GambitEVOFan1
Happy Dance

VallejoKid707
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/hug.gif

Paola
eek! What are you doing guys??? blink

GambitEVOFan1
eek! AWWW!!

The Force
raw raw raw for the X-men

VallejoKid707
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/blushing.gif

frozen flame
True. Though that doesn't stop Todd. laughing out loud laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
I love the way pietro is afraid of her!!laughingAnd he should be!!evil face

AceOfGambit
Well, I picked undecided because I like parts of each. Like, if I could hvae team of ten mutants, they would be: Kurt,Wolverine,Jean,Gambit,Lance,Wanda,Spyke,Pietr
o, Psyclops,Colossus. ( mainly Gambit!!!! )

RemyLeBeau
Acolytes mon amis cause well duh Remy's on that team!!

GambitEVOFan1
Theres an undecided catagory blink damn i woulda picked that one but i didnt kno there was one

Paola
Take a look big grin

AceOfGambit
nice pic!!! where did you get it? I wanna find some of Gambit in X-Men Evo

Paola
don't remember.... maybe I got it here..... you should check the threads : Got Gambit pictures anyone? or the who's the perfect Gambit.... or anything with Gambit.... I'm sure you'll find lots of Gambit Evo pics wink

frozen flame
Cool pic Paola. I've been looking for it for a while until now. big grin

Paola
Glad you found it frozen flame!!! Happy Dance

frozen flame
big grin

DemonicGambit-2
My favorite is the X-Treme Cause they have all of my favorite characters at the moment: Gambit, Rogue, Stormy, and Bishop.... well you get the point

But I also like the teamX-Men.

AceOfGambit
I love it when Toad does all he can to impress Wanda and get her.

Paola
Yeah Toad is very funny... but he's funnier when he's after Wanda laughing out loud

Mystique
toad is scary

frozen flame
Hey! I like Toad... sad

frozen flame
Well, okay...Maybe not in the comics but I like him in X-Men Evo and in the movie. big grin

verauko
i like X-men and Acolytes! big grin

PS: Gambit o that pick looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! laughing out loud *drools* big grin

Mystique
me too

Mystique
here some gambit for ya:
http://shike.org/media/papers/banke/Gambit_chair.jpg
he looks like king
http://www.dustbunny.fsnet.co.uk/Pics/gambit.jpg
wtf?

verauko
you drool or like x-men and acolytes big grin?

Mystique
lol

Paola
she didn't understand the question no

verauko
okay, so i'll start all over big grin I said:

"i like X-men and Acolytes!
PS: Gambit on that pick looks awesome!!!!!!!!!!!! *drools*"

And mystique:

"me too"

And me:

"you drool or like x-men and acolytes ?"

That's what o was thinking about big grin laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
I wanna re-vote!!IV decided i like the alcolytes the best!! roll eyes (sarcastic) Im in love with pyro hes so awesome!!

frozen flame
yes YUP! Pyro's the best!! So far, I haven't come across anyone who doesn't like him.

Except 'course, some only liked him in the movie because of Aaron Standford...

By the way, I know I started this thread but aren't we allowed to vote again? Sorry I'm still getting used to this... stick out tongue

GambitEVOFan1
sad nope only once

Eww i hate aaron standford as Pyro!!Hes not even australian!! mad

frozen flame
Aaron Stanford fits to be Pyro. Though of course, they need to change the hair and obviously, give him an accent.

We can't complain though, 'coz they made all the characters in the movie American...

verauko
NO i luv GAMBIT he's hott!!!!!! I don't like comic Pyro, but i kinda like movie Pyro smile

GambitEVOFan1
sad no i just dont think he fits i wanted him to be aussie, it pisses me off that toad is aussie and pyros not. Toas was not australian!!!

verauko
what?

frozen flame
Toad in the movie had an Australian accent??

GambitEVOFan1
Yea, he had an australian accent and hes not supposed to be australian!!

WinkyBells
Y'know, I kinda gotta wonder if I'm just a freak for liking the Brotherhood or somethin... It seems like NO ONE else likes them! I know that's not true but sometimes the net is a big lonely place for this Brotherhood Girl...*feels urge to break out into a showtune* Ok. That's QUITE enough of that. Lol.

Sesy Allerdyce
My favourite team is the Acolytes. They're so cool! Pyro ( love ) and Gambit are awesome! (and Magneto, of course wink )

But I like the Brotherhood too! I think Lance and Pietro are very cute! cool

Elanor
I like the Brotherhood. They are losers but they are so cute. Mainly Lance and Pietro.
And I also like the X-men... and... yes, the Acolytes more or less. 8)

WinkyBells
Yay for Sesy Allerdyce and Elanor! I love the bad guys...especially when they're the underdogs. And the Brotherhood's lack of luck just makes them that much cuter.

Sesy Allerdyce
Yeah, bad guys are awesome yes

I don't like the X-men... They're so... good.

Elanor
Yes this is true, they are so good. But they also make some mistakes and they also have some bad decisions. That's why I like Evo. Everybody has good side and bad side.

Sesy Allerdyce
But they always win... It is boring... And they're very arrogant What the f**k?

cajun
the acolytes, they have the best members!!!!

WinkyBells
I do agree that the X-Men do tend to get big heads about themselves. Their ego is the size of Texas, but that's as a collective. I still like some of the members, but the Brotherhood will always have my vote! And I LOVED Hex Factor (I think that's the one) when Wanda trashes the X-Men!!! It was so refreshing, and you know the Brotherhood went home and partied after that.

Paola
laughing out loud

Elanor
Yes, you have the point. big grin

DezW
I don't like the Hex factor... Nightcrawler in a bridal dress... grrrrrr mad

Sesy Allerdyce
I like Hex Factor, because this is the only episode when the Brotherhood win...

Siban
I love the Brotherhood. They are my favorites, but I also love the future Brotherhood team that joins SHIELD.

Lance, St. John, Pietro, Toad, Blob, and Wanda.

If we could exchange Blob for a Polaris or Gambit, than it would be perfect.

WinkyBells
Oh man!!!!! I haven't seen that episode yet, Siban! But I do have the pics. I really wanna see that episode! sad Yes it really cool? I hope they rerun it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.