neo on enter the matrix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

freeyourmind,
it says that if you complete it on hard then you get a code but you dont
do any of you know how to get neo? (apart from the cheat code)

eek! evil face stick out tongue embarrasment rolling on floor laughing confused Happy Dance

Evil Dead
He is not on the game.........

If you have the PC version you can take his skin and put it on Ghost's frame..........that is it.

freeyourmind,
are u sure?
is there no other way?

Cowboyography
in the hacking mode you can get a message from neo buts that all i have found of him on the game

icon
you CANNOT. Please dont continue this forum. There is a million out there. Search on it, one of them thats like 80 pages long ends with an Email recieved from one of the people that worked on ETM to one of the Administrators here. They said there is only a way to put his skin on ghosts, via file swapping. Thats it :P

masterofmatrix
they could be lieing like neo is so hard to find (he could be on it) that they said what they said to stop people spending so much time to find him (just a theroy and dont critizise me please like you do on ALL my posts)

JediHDM
wow, he said...theory...

dave123
If neo was on the game, dont u think they would advertise it so much, so that they made more money from the game? hardly gonna make the best character hidden, are they???
To summarise: he aint in it!

mindbugaling
i think that they chose not to put neo in the game because thay couldntv truly captured his real powers like in the movie, only because hes so powerful

Dryden
maybe neo's long lost brother leo is the one in the game..you know the one with powers so strong to suck out the filling of jelly donuts

dave123
dryden, i dont think any console is ready for that yet
i agree with mindbug, and plus, if he was in it, there would be no point! for a start, u would neva die, and everyone (even agents) would be too easy

Dryden
no, i was saying he's not in the game and agreeing with u, then I just threw in some stupid comment about gettting his borther to do the part...lol

dave123
i know i know, i'm just saying that no console is ready for a character with such abilities as... sucking the jelly from donuts!
maybe in a couple of decades.... ya neva know!

Crash_Overload
OR Aunty Orcle cookies. By the way, Does the Oracle have a name? or is she just refered as "The Oracle" like the twins are called "The Twins"?

dave123
just keep with oracle and no-one gets confused....

burlyman
the oracle and twins are programs, no other programs have referred to them by the names we give them, or any real name
mero says to twins "you two, get the keymaker.."
oracle - what she is to them. seraph never calls her anything

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.