A weird day..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dim
Okay..amongst other things I had this happen to me yesterday (June, 24, 2001)

1. Someone started banging on the apartment do and had their finger over the peephole so I couldn't see who they were.. It was a girl (I could tell this much when she dropped her finger and turned around so I couldn't see who it was)She started to open the door to come inside, so I slammed it back on her and locked it..then she put her finger back over the peephole and kept knocking. Then after she could tell I wasn't going to let her in she yelled "Sorry, I've got the wrong apartment"..stupid *bleep*

2. I took my laundry downt to the apartment complex to do my laundry. because there was only a couple of load fulls of degerent left I had it in a plastic Zip lock bag so it would be easier to carry. I had to leave my laundry because all the machines were full. So, later when I went back someone else had gotten in and taken the machines, so I had to wait AGAIN..When I finally was able to get my laundry in I found that someone had stolen my little bag of detergent..infact, I found it in the trash can..the bag was empty.
3. I went down to retreive my clothes after the dryer was done and some guy had pulled my basket over and was starting to put clothes in it. I think that the clothes were his..I just looked at him and said "That's my hamper" He got embarrassed and said, "Oh, I'm sorry".

confused mad confused mad

keokiswahine
boy, you've got some strange people in the complex, if they belong in the complex, who have no respect for their neighbors. I have heard from many friends whose laundry and stuff disappeared if they left the laundry room. You might hafta take a book or something to keep busy while doing your laundry. confused roll eyes (sarcastic) mad

razman
Ah so Dim has finally got her own apartment!

Although a shame you live in the house (apartment) of horrors!

ratcat
Funny, I thought she was still living with her husband right now.

razman
RC, you should bring that mood indicator back. I'm currently detecting...hmm...jealousy?

ratcat

razman
...and does she want this info plastered on the boards???

ratcat
You asked. stick out tongue

razman
Hmm...not a good enough reason RC.

My question was more on you mood, than Dims private life.

ratcat
I was just justifying my answer. Sorry, didn't know it wasn't common knowledge.

Gundark
Laundry can be a dangerous thing.

queeq
Rc started another charm offensive. How nice.

Well, Dimmy, I feel bad for you. Then again, now that you posted this we can all have a good laugh. Do it with me: laughing out loud

ratcat
Huh? Whatever. roll eyes (sarcastic) smokin' stick out tongue

Dim
Actually I don't think I've used him and I don't think he looks at it that way. If he did I don't think he'd ask me if I'd like to consider being his permanant roommate..He simply wants to help me.

And as always..thank you for blurting out my private life and putting an unfair spin on it...I really appreciate it.

keokiswahine
Raz, Dim, Queeq, would you please delete this thread if you can't delete certain posties? mad eek! confused

ratcat
You can say Delete RC's posts if you want. laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

Charm offensive eh? Nice!

queeq
Let's face it, RC. That wasn't very gentlemanlike.

Gundark
Well I hope yesterday was a normal day, Dim. cool

Gundark
Well I'm taking off work the 5th and 6th, so I'll have a nice long 4th of July holiday !

Ratcat
Hey! It's a coping strategy! And my therapist said it's OK! laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

queeq
A coping strategy? I think your therapist needs therapy... roll eyes (sarcastic)

keokiswahine
I hope the therapist didn't mean to include running someone else's life into the muck. eek! roll eyes (sarcastic) How unprofessional of the therapist. stick out tongue

Ratcat
Keo, you can be as angry as you like, but you speak from a one sided point of view and are therefore ill-informed.

Besides, it was a quote from TV. big grin cool smokin' stick out tongue

keokiswahine
ohhhhhhhhhhhh? how does thou know that to be fact or fiction? confused

*covers ears; hears Gundy singing scales into this thread, too* roll eyes (sarcastic)

Gundark
I forgot what I was going to post.

keokiswahine
*Gundy still singing scales and arpeggios* eek!

Ratcat
Because I know, that's how, has "thou" spoken wiuth me? No? Exactly.

Now, let's drop it shall we and let it go.

keokiswahine
*waves at Dim as she leaves in swoop with clean laundry and a Papa Joe's pizza from the Red Bluff part of town. smokin'

Ratcat
Exactly! laughing out loud

queeq
A small form of apology towards Dimmy seems in order though, RC.

Ratcat
Queeq, as I said to Keo, a one sided view does you no favours. Rather than continuing to bring it up why not show your friendship to Dim and leave it be?

Please...

keokiswahine
yes, queeq. When there is silence, there is hurt inside. sad

*waves until swoop disappears into the great out there*

Ratcat
Not always, but your point is seen.

queeq
All I can see is RC spilling some private inof on this board and Dimmy not being too happy about that. That's worth an apology isn't it? What other side is there then? Not one that I can see.

Ratcat
Indeed. Clearly you want to drag this up and up.

What a guy! roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing out loud roll eyes (sarcastic)

queeq
Just trying to be a mod here. Is it that much to ask? If so, never mind then.

keokiswahine
*feels sadness sad walks back into laundry room to fold rest of Dimmy's laundry for her return later. * embarrasment

Ratcat
Not too much at all.

*Pins on an "I'm the Bast**d" Badge.

queeq
If you can apologise, you can not be a bastard.

Ratcat
*sigh* If only...

queeq
No, I'm certain of it.

Look, it's really easy. Just write: "I'm so... I'm so.... I'm sor....." Darn, this is harder than I thought. laughing out loud

Ratcat
(Sorry, should have finished that sentence.)

... you knew. sad

queeq
Knew what?

Ratcat
Exactly! roll eyes (sarcastic)

But let us not further muddy any waters.

queeq
Well, any visitor that doesn't know the "other" side may think you are indeed a bast@rd when they read this. I don't want that, actually, because it's not true.

keokiswahine
A person of good character can apologize.... cool

Ratcat
*sigh*

No, I think it's best to not bring any more to the table on that one. I can live without vindication, because to do so might actually make things worse.

Sorry Keo, but sometimes there is more at stake than just character. Besides, as I said, I didn't know there was some big secret.

keokiswahine
does that mean you regret it got posted in public? confused

Ratcat
Please don't try and put words into my mouth. I regret a number of things this year. To be played for a fool isn't nice. To be played for a fool and have other know about it before you do is even worse.

razman
OK, I've removed RC's comments on Dims private life. Please don't post stuff like that again, unless you have permission from the person.

ratcat
LIKE I SAID (REPEATEDLY); I wasn't aware it was a secret.

*Proudly pins on an "I'm the B@5st@*d" Badge as presented by Raz*

Maybe I should post the other side (which concerns MY private life) just to give some clarity...

Just close the darn thing down...

Gundark
Well I can't close it.

ratcat
Maybe if we talk about something else they will all forget it...

razman
Yes that might work.

ratcat
Well how about the weather. It was the hottest day of the year so far today in the UK.

32C at 2pm this after noon.

queeq
No, that's not a fun way to go off topic. evil face

ratcat
I see, so YOU WANT to continue the way it was going.... confused

Anyway, when I got in my car at 1pm today after it had sat in the car park for 4 hours the air temperature readout read 38C, but that came down a bit when we started driving.

queeq
Did I say that? Can't remember that.

It's hot here too.... *BOOOOOOOOOOOOORINGGGG*

ratcat
Hot good, cold bad....

No you didn't, but seeing as you couldn't come up with a better topic off shot, I did. stick out tongue

queeq
We could talk about weird days....

ratcat
Ahhhhh yessss, wanna hear about what happened to me at the weekend... Maybe not. laughing out loud

queeq
Depends on how weird it is.

ratcat
Oh, it was a corker!!!

Never has one person be so... well, never mind, probably not a good idea...

queeq
Will he finish what he begins? NO!!! Shucks.

ratcat
Trust me, then matters would be much worse... laughing out loud

queeq
What about you can still shock us by now?

ratcat
I said it concerned me, but that doesn't mean it was me who did the thing.

OH, you keep me amused, this is great!!! laughing out loud smokin' laughing out loud

ratcat
I said it concerned me, but that doesn't mean it was me who did the thing.

OH, you keep me amused, this is great!!! laughing out loud smokin' laughing out loud

queeq
Well, if you're not going to tell....

ratcat
NO, I think I'd rather just go to bed and plot...

queeq
Good night.

Ushgarak
I feel very selfish at times like this

ratcat
How come...

(What? So I decided to stay up a few more minutes...)

queeq
Sure, the more the merrier.

ratcat
Why selfish Ush?

queeq
Yes, Ush?

queeq
Yes, Ush?

ratcat
Queeq developed a stutter? Or is he just trying to ease this up to 100 so he can close it legit?

razman
How can you double post when theres a 60 second flood gate?

Ushgarak
That floodgate never stopped such double postings. Don't ask me why.

It was a comment on relative sizes of problems.

ratcat
OH, now I understand...... confused confused confused

queeq
And today... and tomorrow.

keokiswahine
Hey, Ush, what were you saying?

BTW, I saw someone standing outside with tears in her eyes. Sorry, didn't stop to inquire. Maybe Edna overwhelmed at rejoining us confused wink

ratcat
Hope they weren't crocodile tears. roll eyes (sarcastic) smile smokin'

keokiswahine
Maybe it wasn't Edna. confused roll eyes (sarcastic)

ratcat
Starts polishing the Oscar for the greatest ever performance...

queeq
*starts parctising speech*
"I want to thank the Academy ...

Edna_witch
I never shed crocodile tears! That would be dishonest! big grin

Gundark
Would anyone like to come down to the lab and see my latest creation ?

You know, if you want something taken off topic, you have to call a professional. Mayhem. Gundark Mayhem. That's me. Dial 1-800-Gun-Dark, extention Mayhem.

Ushgarak
What the heck is going on here?

ratcat
Edna, I couldn't have said it better myself.

nice to know I'm not the oly one who understands that. smile

queeq
Understands what? laughing out loud

Edna_witch
That false tears are a gift of evil. They are a nasty manipulative thing that deceive people into caring when they shouldn't!

Ushgarak
Yeah!

Gundark
What Ush said. Yeah !

queeq
Oh... so I can't do that anymore either. sad

Gundark
Do what ? I believe I am actually lost on this thread. OMG, this has never happened to me before. I must be having.......A WIERD DAY !!!!!!!!

ratcat
Just make sure you screw some one over along the way. big grin

queeq
That's not very nice.

ratcat
Yep, it really hurts when it happens to you... I don't recommend being on the recieving end. sad

There's ya 100!

queeq
As youw wish. Nobless Oblige.

The end.

finti
puts in an order for a billion barf bags...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.