Pam Ferris to play aunt marge!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

IBTonks
lol! will be a perfect match!!!

IBTonks
hehe

crazy_c
yah

StrgzrCndyPixie
shes off matilda is she????????????????

Sabrieyl
principal...trunchbull....i think? lol. she really looks like someone who'd raise harry hating bulldogs....

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah shes got the red face angry heartless woman down to a pack

IBTonks
perfect castin i say!!! :P

raph
is any one still here? i think im on the otha ide of the world or sumtin

StrgzrCndyPixie
im in the same country as u n.z rite?

XxSamanthaxX
hehe New Zealand is cool.

But she should be good as the Aunt. I can't wait to see her expand into a balloon!

StrgzrCndyPixie
yeah n.z is pretty kol bu then again the only otha country ive been to is fiji

and the baloon part is goin to b so funny i wish they had a preview of her blowing up

Sesshomaru
She scares me. sad

StrgzrCndyPixie
lol

leah11
shes exactly what i pictured aunt marge 2 look like

XxSamanthaxX
She's close to what I pictured, not exactly. big grin But she'll suffice.

Dan's gonna have to do such an angr y scene... oh dear. He's gonna be like that all through book 6.

Geez does he need anger management in the book or what?!

IBTonks
i think its good! caus he's always been the 'nice guy' and never really lost his head at n e fin, it's about time he let everythin off his chest!!! i mean after the past four books and not goin mad, i'd say he's done pretty well!

leah11
i think it was gud 2 c harry angry. every1 says it was stupid but i thought it was funny.

IBTonks
personally if his attitude hadn't started to change towards things, i think it wud get a bit tedious....i mean u cant have all of that happen to you and still be happy as larry (well not quite, but u know wot i mean)

Sesshomaru
I think it's the raging hormones. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.