Edges Of The Lord

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

fanatos
I heard a lot about the movie, but I don't seem to be finding it anywhere. sad
There are no releases, no photos, no trailers, no nothing. But I am crazy for Haley Joel Osment movies and I am dying to watch this one.
Anybody have watched it? Where exactly? confused

SaTsuJiN
Edges of the Lord

Release Date: TBA 2003
Studio: Miramax Films
Director: Yurek Bogayavicz
Screenwriter: Yurek Bogayavicz
Starring: Haley Joel Osment, Willem Dafoe, Liam Hess, Richard Banel, Olaf Linde Lubaszenko, Malgorzata Foremniak, Andrzej Grabowski, Chiril Vahonin, Ola Frycz, Dorota Piasecka, Wojciech Smolarz, Marek Weglarski, Edyta Jurecka, Ryszard Ronczewski, Krystyna Feldman
Genre: Drama
MPAA Rating: R (for some violence and sexual content)
Official Website: Not available
Review: Not available
DVD/VHS: Not available
Movie Poster: Not available
Plot Summary: The story of a Jewish boy (Osment) living in Poland under Nazi occupation, hiding with a family of Catholic peasants. The children of the community are watched after by a kind priest (Dafoe).

(from that 'coming soon' website) They claimed to have a trailer, but the link was broken.

Kes
Go here:http://us.imdb.com/title/tt0245090/

BackFire349
kes, do you secretly work for imdb.com? this is the second reference you have given the site.... You undercover here? *looks for imdb badge* stick out tongue

must_kill_Santa
what is TBA ive also seen it as a rating

Kes
Me?! work for imdb?! where did you hear that?! their lies all lies...*runs to imdb headquarters* *they found out!My cover has been blown*

BackFire349
TBA means "To Be Announced" they put that as a rating if they have not had it officially reviewed by the mssrb or whatever the hell it is.

and kes, dont feel bad, ive always been pretty observant. i actually believe you are a bot sent to spy on this board from imdb. You were programmed to get along with everyone superbly and become well known and trusted...then BAM!! The sit will crash and a message of "visit IMDB.com today for all your movie needs" will mysteriously arise from the ashes of KMC.com. with your name after it....

yes, your plan almost succeeded... good thing im here with my over the top yet somehow believable theories and observations.

teehee, you know i love ya kes *slaps kes's ass*

Kes
Nooooooooooooo! It was such a good plan!
laughing out loud

I use it a lot cos it has everything and its easy to access info and fast smile

BackFire349
yeah, it is a great site, has every freaking movie you could ever imagine. but still... ahh...i have no witty retort, just pretend i said something clever and laugh.

Kes
laughing out loud *that good?*

BackFire349
yes, thank you smile

Kes
wink

IluvTheodorC
MAN I WANNA SEE Edges of the Lord sooooooooooooooo BAD!!!!!!!iv read the sreen play and the movie is sooo sad it made me cry!!! sad now i wanna see the movie even more!!!

Stormy Day
By the time it gets released in the states Haley will probaly be 18 messed stick out tongue

IluvTheodorC
ya it sucks i mean he was 11/12 when he played in it!! mad

Stormy Day
yeah! mad

marilyn manson
yo me homies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Dance

marilyn manson
yo me homies Happy Dance

marilyn manson
who like marilyn manson rock rock

marilyn manson
yo twisted

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.