Romeo and Juiet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

joeboy
Another guess at why i believe that Neo is a program. Romeo and Juliet.
99% of all Hollywood romances are based on the romeo and juliet principle. Denied love. I know that this is happening backwards, but it most cases there is always something keeping the lovers apart. Neo and trinity are having it too perfect for the normal movies.
In Titanic, you had your social classes, In sleepless in Seattle they could never meet, In spider-man you have his secret life.

So how will they twist up trinity and neo? love love

icansee
Sorry, me no buy it.

Dryden
they already twisted them up, in my mind. in M1 neo dies....trinity confesses her love and neo comes back.

in M2 trinity dies and Neo confesses his love and devotion, she came back.

from my prespective they have gone through everything they could have, and thats about it.

JediHDM
yeah, they've gone through death for each other, how much more they gotta do?

dave123
i suppose after both DYING, the logical path to take would be bringing LIFE into the world?
a baby One, that would be cool.

Dryden
it would be cool, but I pray to god we never see it fight or grow up, that would be too much corn for me.

burlyman
"such a thing, is not meant to last"

dave123
lol, a 3 year old flying/fighting smith.... (and it somehow has the holes to enter the matrix)

Dryden
hehe! well, technically Neo is doing it with his eyes closed..the little guy could probably do it with his eyes open...lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.