More trailers?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
Argh... just wondering if there'll be any more trailers besides the 3 official TV spots, yet to be released leaked three spots, theatrical, International, ETM, and the Reloaded/Rev trailers.... because wasn't there some trailer on the Reloaded soundtrack? So, couldn't there be a more revealing new one on the Revolutions soundtrack?? Just a thought..... since it's released a day before the movie comes out.

*Listing the trailers, there's actually a lot of them out, but so many of them are repeats.... sad I want new material!!!!

burlyman
a revealing trailer a day before? hrmm..

dave123
i think there will be
somethings gotta take up space in this forum other the next month

icansee
There will others no doubt.

burlyman
theatrical trailer is usually the last to be released, before tv spots

dave123
sometimes a film thats out on (say the 1st of November) will have footage, JUST so u go see that film

burlyman
i saw Dreamcatcher for Final Flight of the Osiris, and it was quite good
FFOTO was amazing on the big screen!! big grinbig grin

JediHDM
FFOTO was in DREAMCATCHER?!?! ...anyways, there are three more tv spots that we know of, just depends on when they will be released...

burlyman
it was before Dreamcatcher (bless the internet)
and everyone in the cinema (i dont know if they were expecting it or not) clapped and cheered it afterwards smile it had a proper matrixy end credits

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.