Chores

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LanceWindu
I'm going to be nice for my uncle and actually clean up the house and do the dishes, I'm going to stay online though, so don't be alarmed if I don't talk or anything.

BackFire349
dont forget your apran stick out tongue

LanceWindu
Don't need one..

pablo007
Could you clean my room while you're at it ?

BackFire349
but you'd look so pretty in one.

pablo007
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
roll eyes (sarcastic)

BackFire349
wink

LanceWindu
Sue me, I'm a lazy procrastinator, I only picked up a couple things then started watching TTT special features.

I'll end up doing it later though.

Nivvy
laughing out loud

Well...... Watching telly is a chore... It's a chore to keep away from the comp smile

LanceWindu
Not for me, I was watching the special features while sitting at the comp. laughing out loud

DemonicGambit-2
I don't clean my house...embarrasment I really should now that I think about it -looks at house covered in crap-

LanceWindu
I'm about to leave after I finish eating pizza, to finish the dishes for my uncle.

He looks like he's in a bad mood and he's doing them, so I offered to finish them for him, shouldn't take me more than 10 mintues though.

LanceWindu
Plus I got all the other chores done without leaving the computer.

I had the 3 year old pick up all her toys and clothes from the living room and it was clean after that.

silver_tears
well i dont do chores embarrasment and still get money from the rents wink

LanceWindu
I do all this out of the kindness of my heart...............not.

I get a little bit of money to spend every week.

silver_tears
dont need it have charge cards eek! *has glint in eyes* score big grin

DemonicGambit-2
LOL unfortuantly I have to pay for my own stuff, but I jus' work to get money

silver_tears
i work too for no reason watsoever stick out tongue
i can quit anytime big grin

LanceWindu
Ok, I'll be back in 10 minutes.

DemonicGambit-2
see ya

LanceWindu
Well it's being more than 10 minutes, I'm slow.

I'm almost done though, just one more sinkful.

DemonicGambit-2
Din't ya use the dishwasher? huh

LanceWindu
The dishwasher is me...laughing out loud

The one under the cupboard is on the fritz right now.

DemonicGambit-2
Gee I always use the dishwater

LindsIsTightK
I hate dishes. I avoid doing them at all costs. I just try to eat things that I won't have to use dishes for. embarrasment

LanceWindu
I use paper plates and plastic spoons for the most part, but not too often since it litters a lot.

LindsIsTightK
I tend to just eat hot pockets and crap like that, that you can just stick in the microwave and you don't need to use any dishes laughing

I also go out of my way to not drink anything that needs a glass. I.E. bottled water, juice pouches, or I just drink out of the carton embarrasment

LanceWindu
Can't go wrong with bottled water.

But I drink huge glasses of milk a day that needs an actual cup.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.