New Catwoman pics in costume (hot)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
Take a look at sexy Halle

VallejoKid707
*drooling*

kitten25_2001
Hello, I am the Owner of a Yahoo Group called Catwoman's Hideout. I am asking for a boycott of the Catwoman Movie. On the Groups Home page you will find links to send letters about how you feel about this movie and a petition against it.

DemonicGambit-2
Wow interesting costume

Paola
I don't like her no Pfeiffer is better yes

ElmStreetFan01
But Berry is better besides like it how she's takes Eatha Kitt's role

SlayerChick1188
hmm halle's face looks wierd in that... erm

I agree Paola, Michelle Pfeiffer WAS better

laughing out loud ElmStreetFan, i like ur signature big grin

Kes
That doesnt look like Halle Berry.
Here's a little info on the movie:http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0327554/
I think maybe Asheley Judd would be better for this.

pablo007
loser...

buffymitch
I never thought she was good for the role. She should stick being storm.A Marvel comic.

buffymitch
And ps. She looks hideous in that costume

Cool Black
mad That's definitely NOT Hall. Whereas I think she would be a good Catwoman, I DON'T think she is a good Storm...maybe Garcelle Beaveau (sp?) Jamie Foxx Show, currently NYPD Blue.

Patroclo
I like this stick out tongue

buffymitch
Halle I like you but i think you're making a fool of your self. I know it might look a bit rude but she should never have signed up for catwoman

catwoman22
Hello wot is this? Hallie is a bit 2 thin and wot happened to cat woman being pale? I dont think hallie berry shoulda been cat woman . madsorry hallie but no Wot happened 2 nicole kidman? a good ole aussie who can act and would suit cat woman

Kes
Why Kidman? Was she rumored to play Catwoman?The only other person I heard was Ashley Judd, which in my opinion would be better then Halle Berry.

Hegemon875
Halle Berry is black, catwoman is white, anyone else see a conflict?

vvvrulz
Halle makes an awful catwoman. I wasnt keen on the idea to start with, and the pics posted confirms it. And Hegemon is right, a black catwoman? This isnt rascism, seeing im black myself, but the idea is crazy !! She should stick to being Storm.

Hegemon875
I know, she is a strange choice for catwoman and I don't agree that she should be catwoman (not that she doesn't look good in the costume big grin). For superhero movies I think that no name actors should be used otherwise people are too concerned with the actor instead of the character.

buffymitch
I have no problem with popular actors being in comic movies. It's just that HAlle is not good for CAtwoman. THis whole project is just about MONEY. I don't hope it for the production company but i think this project will fail.

vvvrulz
Agreed. Its gonna be as cheesy as Arnie being Mr.Freeze in Batman 4, and we all remember how pathetic that turned out sick

CandyKoRn
For films like this, they should use Actors that aren't well known, y'know?

Hegemon875
Exactly, CandyKoRn you and I are proof that great minds think alike. smart

Daywalker
What do you mean? lol Don't think i'm throwing my batsuit out anytime soon laughing out loud

Daywalker

Daywalker
I never liked her as Storm and to tell you the truth, I don't know how this movie is going to turn out. I heard she isn't even going to be Selena Kyle??? What's that about??? You shouldn't pick parts from a character. It's ll or nothing ya know?

Daywalker

Daywalker
One question.......How is she supposed to fight in those open toe boots?

Daywalker

krazymoe
Petition against it???

After seeing that pic of Halle... I know what I want for Christmas.

Dejio
They got this character all wrong. The way it works is; they should look what the character IS first, then look for an actress who best fits the part. Not look for the current sexy best actress today and put her in any character that's sexy.

They should sell the character not the actress.

lightskinnedpeo
Halle is following in the footsteps of Eartha Kitt who along with Julie Newmar originated the role in the 1960's. Catwoman is neither black nor white. She has been portrayed by women of both races. Halle is both. She is perfect for the role!

buffymitch
If that's the case i would have no problem. I never saw the old batman series. I think they suck big time

fini
yeah they did but Eartha Kitt was definitely a good catwoman.

i dont think colour has anything to do with the role.

catwoman is a sexy character, and they should get someone who fulfils that requirement........and has the ability to give a good performance.

hell i think Pfeiffer was excellent.....lol although she was toooo skinny for the role at the time ( cant u imagine someone having to put in extra padding into a black leather siut so it will fit??!?!!?)

Iron Falcon
OK i can see Hallie playing the role, but what is up with the costume?
she looks like a fetish dominatrix, is that the role that you want catwoman to play. to be honest this catwoman is all for looks and not for the story line. guys will be going to the movie thinking of how revealing it is and nothing about the story line, witch by the way is the most important part of the movie. if all you are going to she is women that are hardly wearing nothing at all then go to a strip-club, or if you can't get in watch Showcase Fridays after 12pm. since when did we go from what the movie was about, plot, character development. to how nude can we get that actress, or actor. really people what is more important EYECANDY or a good story line. and for all you people that call me a loser GROW UP, and really think on why you are calling me a loser.

KharmaDog
Michelle Pfifer was the best cat woman, Halle is just going to make a fool of herself. Personally I think she stinks as storm too, Iman would have been a much better person for that role, she even looks like the character and has an african accent.

Myth
Wow, not going to see this movie. I don't think they should have made that costume, casted Halle Berry to play Catwomen, or even made a Catwomen movie at all. Haven't seen it and I already give it 2 thumbs DOWN!

Blossom
confused It's not odd that she would be catwoman. Her being black is not a point in it either, considering that Eartha Kitt was the best catwoman I have ever seen and she is black.

I think Halle will make a great catwoman if they stick with the normal cat suit and let her hair grow out long like in the old batman and robin. Looking a bit like Eartha Kitt... Given the chance, I believe that Halle will surprise us all. Imagine the pressure she feels with all eyes on her scoping her out as the next catwoman and finding all these reasons why she should not be... Well, the one reason because she is black and catwoman is white can be put to rest now....

Eartha Kitt.... My favorite Catwoman and she was black...

Blossom Happy Dance

nightcrawer89
i don't what catwoman looks like it dose't matter because it is good.

Daywalker
You never saw the old series but it sucked huh? ok.................... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Daywalker
Those open toe boots or whatever are killin me! How can you fight or even walk in those?

Daywalker
Personally, i'll support all superhero movies because I am a fan in that way. I'll go see it to give it a chance even if it sux (Daredevil).

Halle is cool but I never really cared for her in the first place, even as Storm but i'll give her another chance just to kill my curiosity.

Artgirlphoto
ok I have the solution.... Lets take all the leading ladies mentioned above throw them in a cage match and let them scratch it out themselves.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.