MMORPG After Revolutions

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Smithofe3
Has anyone heard anymore on the huge mmorpg thats coming out after Revoultions. All i ahve heard is that the Wachowski's are gonna write it and it will be a contination after Revolutions.

burlyman
The Matrix Online
www.matrixonline.com

the wachowskis arent writing it and it wont be a continuation (of the story) but 'a continuation of the saga'
'the story the wachowski brothers wanted to tell ends at revolutions'
feel like ive said that line 100 times

JKozzy
"Imagine if the Matrix existed today...."
sad It's not real?!?!

dave123
hmm, here's a thought
i assume that in the game, everyone can do their special abilities (like niobe+ghost from EtM)
so doesnt that suggest that all the humans become self aware of the matrix, and can do all the gravity defying stuf??? (maybe they free themselves, and go bakc in, who knows)

Dryden
or maybe its gonna suck like everyone wanting to be a jedi in SWG, only the select few get the good powers.

It would suck to have everyone flying around with super powers.

burlyman
why would it suggest that all humans are self aware?

we will be playing as rebels onboard a hovercraft jacked in to The Matrix

dave123
i heard that there are no AI (except enemies, like agents), which means EVERYONE can do Focus abilities, which implies that everyone is aware, and everyone is free.

burlyman
we will be rebels, so yes, but there will be normal humans in there

Smithofe3
dude SWG is so worth wainting for lol and sorry Burly i just joined forum and was seeing what everyonme had heard. Lol i heard though that the mmorpg will be ****ing crazy lol, but all in all i am just ****ing physched about seeing revolutions the final movie of the best trilogy of my generation. lol woot

Dryden
sounds lame to me. I HONESTLY don't see a good MMORPG based on the matrix story. Its based on ONE character...and what the hell would you train in, or become other than either an agent...or an aware human with powers......zzzzzzz

Smithofe3
I am hoping that you start out only aware of the Matrix and the things you do make you able to be unplugged or a possible agent and then most likely once your unplugged you can either be liek apolitician in zion or like an engineer there or a pilot caption or someone like neo and morph and trin who go in and out freeing minds.

Dryden
Well, if they atarted the game in zion...being one of the few outside the matrix to help free others it may be cool, becuase then the missions and such could be within the matrix trying to flee from agents or rogue programs.

Smithofe3
Trua that

dave123
How NOT to sell a matrix game: start it in Zion, ie: not the matrix.
although a good idea, no one would buy it ci#os u dont start in the matrix

JediHDM
yeah, but its ALL in the Matrix, none in Zion...so...maybe there will be classes, or maybe it'll just be "destroy all the agents"...hmmm...im gonna wait and see...

burlyman
a secret war is being waged for the survivial of man and machine alike ...something like that

Smithofe3
I'm gonna buy it no matter what and oh ya lol Halo PC comes out tommoro lol woot

Sifer
Ermmm this IS a continuation of the story. The Wachowski's are writing ALL of it. This has been said officially in an E3 video interview which one of the producers of the game. I will see if I still have it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.