Erleuchtet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JediHDM
Ok, this is your captain speaking...

I'll be holding a sign-up session if you wanna join my crew...If you are my crew, then sign in...

That is all...

GABRIEL05
Oooh Oooh can I be the operator? You can call me Cable.... big grin *salutes* Captain! Operator on standby.

JediHDM
Well, I was looking for an operator from Zion, so, no, you can't be my operator; however, there are other positions available...Right now, i have two wingmen, two programmers, a navigator, and an uber-fighter...

GABRIEL05
ehnnn navigator. However I must warn you as a man I've prone to give horrible directions...

SimplePriest
Roger that Captain. I read you loud and clear. Break
I understand your intentions to be to gather a task force together and proceed to disrupt all control elements of the Matrix. Break
Interogative -- Exactly what is the ETA for our initiative to begin? Break
SimplePriest, Standing by, channel 303
Priest, Out!

pirate

-=Urot=-
-=Urot=- Signing in...

What are our orders from Zion?

The Omega
Omega - Also signing in.

(I wonder if we can do this in Matrix Online?)

SimplePriest
Captain, this is Priest.
Just wishing to inform you that my report on the Neo blindfold situation is close to completion. Break
I expect to have said information on your desk by 0130 Zulu / 2030 in GA / 8:30 p.m. in civilian time. Break
Will be standing by for any further orders, channel 303,
Priest, Out!

pirate

burlyman
hey, what can i be, i wouldnt want to step on anyones shadow angel

-=Urot=-
Omega> I hope we can. That would be so cool.

SimplePriest
Yeah... If we can, I'll be looking for you guys wink

JediHDM
Breaking News:

Task: To depart from Zion on our first quest, training.
ETA: Unknown-as soon as possible
Target: None
Objectives:
-All crew members are proficient in their respective areas of expertise, and are able to communicate with crew-mates efficiently and in the heat of battle.
-All crew members are knowledgable of the enemy and the various tactics they imploy, including but not limited to: Sentinels, as well as their squiddy bombs; Walkers; and Mother-ships.
-All crew members, excepting the operator, are proficient in moving into and out of the Matrix, including by themselves, if the need arises, and are able to effectively communicate their needs to aforementioned operator quickly and concisely

That is all.
-Captain JediHDM

JediHDM
Burlyman: It is imperative that you act as #2 uber-fighter, employed in a variety of weapons, weapon styles, as well as hand-to-hand combat. Your orders are quite simply to lead and/or assist in infiltration and reconnaisance of possible free-minds, heretofore to be known as frees.

That is all
Captain JediHDM

The Omega
SimplePriest> Should be possible. I've played other on-line games before where I teamed up with people i knew.
(P.S:: Priest-> Check out my reply in the "Blind but not blind" thread, please)

JediHDM> Couldn't you make a list of who's who? Like who's the Operator? I SO do want to yell one of my favorite quotes... big grin

Vim
This is Vim checking in. I've reviewed the mission objectives, and cocked, locked and ready to rock!! Let's go get some! Vim, out.

rysdigital
any open spots left?

about matrix online, how about we all play together once it comes out, that would be ****ing cool. eek!

rysdigital
offtopic: have you guys seen the Fanimatrix? check out http://www.fanimatrix.net/

GABRIEL05
sooooooooo whats first on the agenda? Over.

The Omega
Rys> Then that's a deal! smile

JediHDM
Roster: (as of right now...)

Captain: JediHDM
Second in Command: Omega
Wingmen: SimplePriest
Red Texas
Navigator: Crash
Gabriel05
Warrior: Omega
burlyman
rysdigital
Programmer: Urot
Operator: Crane

Vim> What spots are you looking to fill? As you can see, i basically have two crews, which will give much needed rest to one while the other is on mission. I need at least one mechanic, although i would rather two, but i can get someone from Zion for that if need be... I can also always use another programmer, at least another warrior, and a general-needs person (ie food, communications, etc.).

rysdigital
programmer/warrior, neo type stick out tongue

JediHDM
Noted.

rysdigital
alright cool

SimplePriest
Captain, this is Priest. Break
My report is done. You can view it in the "keeping things under wraps thread" started by The Omega. Break

Standing by for further word, and opinions...

Channel 303,

Priest, Out

pirate

JediHDM
Simple, this is your Captain.
Good work. Go get some much needed Rest, and stop by the Mess for some grub. The others have already shown up, Crane will show you your room. Again, thank you, and good job.
Out.

JKozzy
Hello Captain JediHDM, I was wondering if there were any more crew openings available, desprite for a crew position
Yours,
The "Koz"

JediHDM
read the "roster" post to see the position i have in mind, although i am open to suggestion, also...What do YOU want to be?

SimplePriest
I would like to change my position to the "excessive writer."

I think I am very suited for the job... *the entire forum nods yes *

If not, I'll just stick to what you have me as now. wink

take it easy...

Vim
what do mechanics and programmers do? ... I want to be a fighter, but whatever or whoever is needed I will be available

-=Urot=-
JediHDM> Before I retired, I'm going to run one more level 3 diagnostic test on the entire system.

It should be done by 0700 hours.

All channels are showing green, but you can't be to sure.

Urot Out....

GABRIEL05
why don't we start another ship with another captain?

JediHDM
well...Urot is our digital pimp, but you would write constructs, training programs, weapons, etc. A mechanic would fix the ship if it is attacked by Sentinels, upgrade obsolete parts, replace worn out parts...either is fine, and if you want to be #3 uberfighter, that is cool, also...

Simple: You can stay where you are, i dont think we need someone with a name "the excessive writer", as we all seem to write excessively long posts now and then...stick with wingman, it'll do us good, trust me...

navykidd
Captain,

I love to shoot things, so I would love to be a turret operator,and I also am good at fixing things. Just give me the R.O.E on the turret, and the proper logistics for matainence, i will have the ship in tip top shape, and ill be standing by to take down anything and everything you tell me too...navykidd, out.

JediHDM
Great, we now have a mechanic/turret gunner! And i would love to not be the only captain here, so have at it, just...dont take all my crew members...

Everyone, get some rest, enjoy the bread festival tommorrow, and we will set out in two days time...and, navykidd, go over the ship with Zion mechanics and make sure everything is in tip-top shape for our first departure...As for me, it is time to call it a night. Rest well, rest well...

spydar1982
what exactly is the point of all this? Im not trying to be a smart ass im just lost....

JediHDM
Who needs a point when it comes to the Matrix? no, really, we're just having fun, making time go a little faster...

-=Urot=-
Good morning Captain.

The System test Is done. All systems are a go.

Now i'll leave the rest for Zion mechanics.

Have a good day all.

Urot Out....

JediHDM
Thank you Urot. Have a good rest. Out.

navykidd
navykidd reporting as ordered...
looks like the diagnostic checks are sound, a few systems were overhauled with the latest Zion Inc. technology, including the new leather chairs put in to plug into the matrix, my personal favorite, and oh yeah, i found a way to increase the max speed about 1% by tweaking the charging system a little bit. I hope all is well, and again, Captain, just point and I'll shoot.
navykidd, out.

The Omega

Korri
ohhh i wanna be in it too

JediHDM
Crew: Meet Crane, our operator and member of Zion. Crane is 100% human, born and aised in Zion, and he was until recently training on the Icarus, until the sentinel attack, and the unecessary loss of life in the battle. Anyway, he is our Operator, so he will be helping us get acquainted with the training construct and the ship in general. If you have any questions, contact me.

Korri> What do you wanna do? I have openings, but you have to tell me for what position.

Korri
urm...im down with anything lol

Dryden
**********MAIN SYSTEM MALFUNCTION*************

**********MAIN SYSTEM MALFUNCTION*************

**********INTERCOM ACTIVATED***************

(JediHDM reaches for the tranciever to only find static coming from the speakers....the terminal is inoperative...seems to be jammed.....he's not sure what to make of this and calls Wingman Priest to his side for help....

Priest is also unable to get the equipment working, and sits down

message from the radio:

****GREETINGS!*****

Dumbfounded JediHDM and Priest both look at eachother then to the radio....the following message appears also with a human voice:

Hello,

I am here to offer you an oportunity you may not want to pass. My name is Dryden...I am a rogue program created by the matrix for the sole purpose of monitoring and research. Since my inception to the matrix I have gained knowledge pertaining to the matrix; its structure, integrity, programming code, and an extensive database of known exiled programs.

I make you an offer to help, only becuase during my research I have come to the conclusion that neo and your crew are vital to the survival of the matrix and also myself. I have grown tired of the laws enforced on not only humans but programs within the matrix.

I can offer you information on programs, communication between agents, and sentinals communicating with Zero-1.

If I can be of any service please use my encrypted access code of X0X0678DF_8

keyword: dryden

End of Transmission..........

************INTERCOM DEACTIVATED*******************

************SYSTEM NORMAL**************************

************SYSTEM NORMAL**************************

GABRIEL05
we really should start another ship this is getting out of hand. Fug it. If I was to start another ship who would be with me!?! pirate

JediHDM
Transmission code: X0X0678DF_8
Keyword: dryden

Trans opt: recieved 1519 EST 10/01/03
Recipient: Dryden
Text: I'm not sure if i should believe you, as you are potentially still apart of the system, however, with my crew at my side, i arrange a meeting, of good faith, with you, 10/02/03. I trust you will bring proof of your claims...The choice is yours...

Transmission: Terminated

Omega> can you stay behind and lead the ship while myself, Simple, and Rys enter the Matrix and contact this "dryden" program? It shouldn't take too long, after which we set off for real time training mission 1. Out.

Dryden
************MESSAGE INTERCEPT************

Carrier: Unknown
Alias: Dryden

I have recieved your request and have processed my response:

I understand your concern for my authenticity, but I assure you I am of no harm to you or your crew. It is not in my programming to allow any harm into the equation. I am merely a source of information. I can, however, help you in ways you have not seen.

Please take this stride and let me help you in any way possible.

P.S.
Beware...the white rabbit is dead...find another means for travel across the 684 sector. I suggest you make DORA at exactly 8:35:13 ESMT (Eastern Standard Matrix Time) with sector 229. Any connection before or after this time will be tracked by agents.

JediHDM

Trans opt: recieved 1710 EST 10/01/03
Text: Positive, 2035 ESMT is a go, sector 229 is clear for now, repeat, 2035 10/02/03 is a go for operation. Captain Out.

Crew: I will need at least one other crew member for this mission, i will take volunteers for the short notice, and i need Omega to remain on the ship, so, anyone else is free to volunteer. Out.

SimplePriest
Copy that Captain,
Priest ready and willing
Standing by,
Priest, Out

JediHDM
Thank you, simple, for answering my call. Out.

-=Urot=-
Captain count me in.

I have a strange feeling that your going to need a quick way out, just in case this is not on the up and up.

Urot, Out.

The Omega
Roger that, capt'n.
I remind behind.

(Now ,if there's a mop and a bucket with soapy water I'll join Gabe big grin)

stinkfist462
like mouse from M1.... digital pimp... making programs of sex and shit...lol

nox
SEARCHING...

Wake up nox...

JediHDM
Captains Log: ~10/02/2703

Today has been a very interesting day. The Erleuchtet is charged and ready to go, my crew is rested and ready for training, nad we may have a helpful program on the inside of the Matrix. I still have not recieved our orders from Zion command as of yet, however, i know they will come in within a few weeks, as most ships will be due back within the next month or so... My crew seems to be ready to take on anything, and while i should promote caution, i know that their enthusiasm will die down within a few weeks, so i will allow their jubilation for now. I have named Omega as my second in command, and she seems ready and willing to take on the job, not to mention her mental accuity. Crane seems to be very willing to be a crew member, and for this i am thankful, but we all know the dangers inherent in our jobs. I just hope i will be able to lead my men and women with the courage and tenacity i would have come to expect of my superiors. Captain Out.

End of Log.

Korri
hello

JediHDM

Trans opt: recieved 1247 EST 10/02/03
URGENT!!!
Text: I cannot make the meet. Urgent business has called me to Zion at the pre-specified time. As sector 229 will be tracked by agents at any other time, is there another sector that can be reached at, say, 2330 hours 10/02/03? Send reply immediately

JediHDM
Korri: It is imperative for you to join the crew of the Erleuchtet, as resident neurologist and general practitioner. Your services are necessary to the continuation of the Mission of the Erleuchtet. Captain out.

Korri
ok but i know nothing about that

JediHDM
(its ok, i know nothing about leading a ship through the desert of the real, much less jacking into a virtual world and fighting agents...just go with it...)

Korri
oh ok...but god help these poor ppl when it all goes wrong!!

JediHDM
(its play-acting, whatever you do, will work...unless, of course, its not supposed to work, at which point, nothing you do will matter...just dont worry about it)

Korri
ahhh ok

icon
can i be the cypher of the crew?

Korri
dont even think about trying to kill me

I KNOW KUNG FU!!

Dryden

At this time there are no 100% safe routes through those sectors. I am afraid we will have to reschedule our meeting time. I will try to gather information for a future meeting and let you know.

Beware: I have intercepted two messages between agents and the source. Apparently they have been notified of your existence, and will be looking for you when you enter the matrix...please advise.

******************END TRANSMISSION***********

Vim
hey, cap'n! Let me go! I can make it at the appointed time! Just bring me to broadcast level! I believe there is a reason for someone to be there! It is important, and I won't let you down!

navykidd
CAPT, ill be ready on the turrets if there is any interference on the broadcast level, Trust me, im ready to desimate.

kidd, out.

JediHDM

Trans opt: recieved 1519 EST 10/01/03
Text: I will be sending two of my crew, vim and SimplePriest, to carry out the mission in my place. I will obtain a detailed write-up from them on my return. Treat them as you would treat me, and i hope this is...humane, to say the least. Out.

Simple, Vim> You are to go to the meet in my place.
Navykidd, Red> you are to man the turrets in case Sentinels appear.
Omega> You will remain as acting captain while out on this mission. I will have my wireless contact cell with me at all times, in case something goes awry.
Rest> Whether you go along or stay here in Zion, is up to you, however, remember that we leave as soon as my duties, and the mission are completed. Out.

-=Urot=-
:: Side note ::

If we are still in zion we should not be recieving transmissions from Dryden because we are not at broadcast level and all Zion communication lines are encrypted.

If Dryden is really a program then there would be no way for him to contact us in zion.

I think it would be best to say we are not in zion. It would make the current story flow much smoother. wink

JediHDM
Side Note:

We can still recieve communications, however, we cannot jack in, is this not true? That is how I understood it, however, you are probably right.
Let us say we are recieving from a drone in the matrix, and the signal is bounced along a dozen passive repeating devices to our ship, so it is untraceable. Is that better?

FallenForever
Hey, is it too late to join? I want to be somebody.

-=Urot=-
Ok that is better. big grin

JediHDM
FallenForever: It is imperative that you become secondary general practitioner, aiding Korri when necessary and taking over for Korri when she Enters the Matrix on a mission. Do you accept your objective?

JediHDM
Urot> Thank you...
icon> no, i do not want any sell-outs on my crew. It is all or nothing for me, and if you cannot handle that, then i suggest you either find another crew, or shape up. Out.

The Omega
Roger that, captain.

SimplePriest
Captain, Priest

You got it!
Keep me posted if any orders change.

Out

Dryden

At current time (23:03:03 ESMT) I have a clear line for broadcast purposes. Your team can meet me in sector 886 @ 11:00:00 ESTM tomorrow 10/03.

I will contact your team at that time and give them a final meeting place within the Matrix. Please have the CO of that team meet me at Market and Jefferson ave.

If any information changes I will notify you immediately.

********************END TRANSMISSION********************

JediHDM

Trans opt: recieved 2355 EST 10/02/03
Text: Understood. 1100 10/03/03 at Market and Jefferson. Captain Out.

bigempty
Captain, request permission to board the Erleuchtet for any positions left avail. I'll even take chef to satisfy the rest of the crew. Special/Tactical OPS would be my personal request or any other task force you deem necessary, this choice I leave up to you. I await your reply.... bigempty out

nox
Logging on...

Connection accepted... verification to S31V0M-R3LL1K successful.

***Joined #Subversive network. Currently 101 users connected.

*global<nox> Hello, does anyone know what the "Erleuchtet" is?

***<crimson-drake> has joined the #Subversive network.

*global<nox> I have been having weird yet vivid dreams of crushed machinery and blue static.

*global<nox> I have no idea what these dreams are, but i wake up with an image of a metal plate with the letters "Erleuchtet" inprinted on them.

*global<nox> ...Anyone?

*global<red-queen> The answer to your question lies in the answer to another question.

*global<nox> What question?

***<red-queen> has left the #Subversive network.

JediHDM
****Tranmission Intercept****

Communications intercept: OXH34SD-003
Recipient: bigempty

Text: Your request has been logged and approved.
Position: Special Ops/Reconnaisance

Captain Out.

****End Transmission****

JediHDM
*****ERROR!!*****

new connection recognized
attempting to verify connection...verification unsuccessful

nox, i'm not sure if you're ready to see what i have to show you, but unfortunately, we have run out of time. If you are willing, be at the corner of 5th and 10th at 0000 EST (eastern standerd time), in 0900 hours...

...Wake up, nox...

End transmission

Connection lost
*****ERROR!!*****

connection resumed
verification complete

navykidd
uhhh, Captain, URGENT

i was doing some routine check ups in the engine spaces, and in the upper level propulsion room, i found some tools lying under a pile of nuts and bolts, and then i looked to see part of the aft propulsion system lying on the ground. I have no idea who/why/when/how this happened, but it looks like either the last crew aboard forgot to put it back together...OR...there is someone trying to sabatoge our next mission. I have replaced the part, and system checks are SAT, but...ill let you decide what happened,

navykidd out

JediHDM
Navykidd: Thank you for your observation, and for fixing the problem before telling me about it. I would like to see the tools, and the aft propulsion system as well, just to see if anything else was damaged as well...We all know the EMP is housed just above the propulsion housing...We would be screwed if that was not working when we needed it the most...Have Crash help you out, run some more diagnostics. I dont want to leave until this is fixed. I would have left today, however, our departure seems to have been delayed for the time being. I also want to make sure that nothing like this happens again, so the entire crew, for now, will vacate the Erleuchtet, and only with myself or Omega will anyone be allowed back on the ship. Navykidd, i give you lead on making sure everything is working properly, so choose whom you will and you will also be given the codes to the ship, however, only those you choose to help will be allowed on while you are working, and i must know whom you choose before you begin. Again, this mission is temporarily delayed until we find out what was behind this. I will give forewarning of when we set off, but only by 3 hours, so be ready. Captain out.

The Omega

JediHDM
HAHA...ok, everyone, nevermind...Omega...i cant stop laughing...here we were, thinking the worst, and it was only you and your hairbrush...well, next time you decide to take on the ship all by yourself, tell us first...

navykidd
Thanks Omega, I havent had my requalification on tools lately, so it was troubling me to figure out what that tool was. Well, next time u want to tinker with my tots, let me know, two heads are better than one. Sorry Captain, just trying to make sure you knew all that was going on in my world. navykidd out.

JediHDM
navykidd> dont worry about it...it was a mistake any normal guy could make, just dont let it happen again...Oh, and, uh, one more thing...try and keep your tools locked up in the storage facility assigned to you, i dont want this to happen again...

-=Urot=-
Attention Captain Jedi.

I'm going to be away from the boards for about 3 weeks(got to take care of some personal things).

I dont want to hold up the storyline so as of today i'm stepping down as the Programmer for the Erleuchtet.

Guys have fun and i'll see you all in 3 weeks smile

JediHDM
Noted, and we will see you in approximately three weeks. Have fun, and be safe. We need our virtual pimp, but i guess we can go without for a while...just joking. Have fun, stay safe, and we will see you in a few. Bye. Captain Out.

Oh, and uh, your not stepping down, you're taking leave. You will still have your position when you return.

-=Urot=-
I'm glad I will still have my position. big grin

SimplePriest
Captain, just wishing to inform you that I am ready to take up the slack in urot's absence.

As you know captain, I used to program at my last command. If need be, I can fall back from wingman position and take up urot's duty in his absence.

If this is what you decide captain, then I would like to reccomend for us to have someone else at my side to help with the work load.

If it pleases the captain I can train this individual to be able to perform full time at a latter date. This would provide us with an extra programmer when urot returns, and give us a replacement should anything happen.

In either case, I am standing by for your orders captain.

Priest, out

SimplePriest
****Open log: Simple's journal 03OCT2003 Time: 2347****

Vannesa,
I hope that you'll never have to read this entry. Because if you do, it's probably because I am gone.

We'll soon be off on another mission. I know how dangerous these things can be, but somehow I have to do them. I have to take part in getting people out of there. Out of the Matrix. I don't see how I can sit here in Zion, happy, content, comfortable, and not be doing anything to rescue those other poor souls still trapped inside.

But then I think about the other side of things. Am I really "rescuing" them. I know I feel like I am, but we've seen that time and time again. Some people either lose it, can't accept things, or even worse, they turn on you. We've all heard about Cypher and what happened on the Neb. I don't want that to happen to you... I can't bear the thought of leaving you, or being taken from you. And so I am torn. I am constantly torn inside as to whether I should stay, or to walk back into the Matrix, hoping that I can come back alive.

And do you know the only reason I Can make the decision to go back in? You. Because of how much I love you. I know that you are the greatest thing in this world to me. And I know that if you were in there, I would do anything to get you out. To let you be free. And that thought alone is what drives me to continue. That thought alone is what helps me to make that choice...

I love you Vannessa. You've given me so much. And now, I have to give something back. I have to try once again to make a difference in this war... But privately, I hope only to make a difference in another man's life. I hope I can free his Vannessa. Or maybe I will free another Vannessa's Priest. Just as long as I can help Love to survive. For if we have lost that, if we have lost love, then we are truly lost forever.

I hope you can understand this, and I hope you can forgive me for going back in. I Love you Vannessa. You are my wife, my life, and my joy. Thank you for loving me.

Simply,
your Priest

****No Further Entries This Page****

End log

JediHDM
Simple> *tear, sob* i cant take this...i hope i never have to deliver these types of messages, but i hope that everyone writes one, just in case. *Thinking* I hope to God i never have to deliver these...

The Omega
I know, captain.
But you guys were off on a mission. We could do some test runs to see if t's working now. But who here IS the mechanic actually?

Korri
im the nuroligist (god help u all!!)

The Omega
Korri> Don't you mean (NEO help us all)? wink

Korri
lol ohhhhh yeah love

JediHDM
navykidd is the mechanic.

Korri
oh ok

Vim
uh... I missed something ... Or we still going in to meet the program Dryden at this certain time and place?? Or is that delayed...?

JediHDM
i thought we were but i lost him in transmission or something...

Crash_Overload
A beacon appears on the operator's consols, it is a distress signal...... abondon swears, the messag reads "Crew ... dead.....on.y...surv..or...I nav..gator.. only...eft......help....it came from above....---"

SimplePriest
Captain, this sounds like trouble.

What's your call?

Priest, awaiting orders.

JediHDM
Crash, set out for the distress signal, but make sure to continually sweep for Sentinels...Well, crew, this is it, although i wanted to do some more training, in the field, so to speak, but this is more important. Erleuchtet is online, and we are out. Captain out.

SimplePriest
**And Simple becomes Priest once more... kneeling, praying, then rising to his feet with a new firmness in his face -- and in his heart. He will win. He must.**

Captain -- this is Priest,
Ready for action!

*Always ready*

nox
I stand in the rain shivering and rubbing my hands together, the echo of thunder raids the streets.

JediHDM
*walking out of the shadows* I have not called you here randomly. i know that you are searching, for answers, for truth. I have come to give you that truth, however, the truth comes at a price, as all things do... I offer the truth, nothing more nothing less...Do you want to know the answer ot your question? Do you want to know what the Matrix is?

nox
*crackle of lightning*

..Yes... What is the matrix?

JediHDM
*Smiles* Follow me.
*walks around corner, into dark alleyway. A set of headlights suddenly is illuminated in front of nox and JediHDM. Jedi motions for nox to get in the back, while Jedi gets in front passenger beside the driver, Simple. They drive for a short distance, then get out and climb five stories inside an old apartment building. Jedi turns around, and motions for nox to come in front of him.* I give you one chance, one shot at the truth. You take the red pill, and i show you the truth. You take the blue pill, and you are free to leave, continuing your existence here. I leave the choice to you, however, once you make your decision, there is no turning back...

nox
I look side to side... two possibilities... one choice. Is this a crazy man? No, ofcourse not, I can feel it. There is something behind those daunting chrome shades and chilling coat, a presence that isn't threatening but welcoming.

Speechlessly I slowly motion a hand toward the red pill, i pause and stare at Jedi's face. There was a grin. I quickly grab the red pill and drop it on the back of my tongue. I turn and hold the glass that seemed to appear out of nowhere and wash the pill down my throat.

I sit and expect the worst, some kind of nausia, migrane or swirling of colours... nothing. I look up at Jedi, confound.

JediHDM
*grinning* Come. *I stand and procede through a side door into another room, beside the one we are in. I walk up to a chair, and step to the side, motioning for nox to sit.* That pill you took is part of a trace program, allowing us to interupt your input/output signal so we can know exactly where you are located. Do not worry, we've done this before. *I help strap nox in* Have you ever felt like you were dreaming, while you know you are awake? That, the world around you is not real, while you are very much alive?

Ushgarak
AHEM!

I hope this is not an attempt at interactive story creating or role-playing.

(looks at thread)

Yes it IS... ok, here's the rule. Such threads do NOT belong here, a discussion area for the film. They belong in the role-play area and can only be opened with permission from the mod of that area, and before you ask, that's me.

So if someone wants to ask me about this sort of thing, that may well be fine and I might move this there, other than that, this thread is closed until then.

And whilst this may be chancing it a little at this point, there is actually an in-depth Matrix RP starting up inside the RP area right now...

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.