The smiths

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

silentfaf
**Possiable soiler**

anyone else notice there r two elves working on reforging narsil who could they b arwen,figwit,elronds son????

Exa
I also thought about that yesterday

But then I read that they are "just" normal smiths and no characters from FoTR - they don't really look like any of the guests of Elrond's coucil.

Arwenishott
tru, but they could be elronds sons that were not present at the council................how many sons does he have?

ilvorlandobloom
i think its Elronds sons

ilvorlandobloom
i dont think its Figwit...lol big grin

silentfaf
no thinking about it. it can't b elronds 2 sons, if i rember right they were identical n those 2 n pic r not identical.

i'm guesing it's figwit and arwen hoping for figwit cause he's just awsome

Exa
2 sons, twins, Elladan n Elrohir...

I dont think its Figwit or Arwen.

The first one doesnt really look like an elf confused

Bulehen
Who's Figwit?

CandyKoRn
The second guy, looks really weird messed

BingaBonga
i doubt that it's arwen, you could tell by all of her colorful dresses, and they don't really look like they're wearing dresses, they look like they're guys but it's hard to tell since it's a blurry picture.

CandyKoRn
Here's a better pic of the two...

BingaBonga
yea, those are definately guys, and anyway i can who arwen is from her face.

Exa
I don't think any of these two guys was already seen in FoTR or TT.

Cool hammer... I always wondered what elvish hammers might look like big grin

Sifer
They look pretty similar to me. Exactly the same clothes, and not to mention, very similar facial features - I for one am putting my money on Elrond's sons.

Bulehen
Who is Figwit? Please, someone tell me! who is Figwit???

Exa
Figwit is a fan name for one of the elves at the council of elrond b/c he doesnt seem to have any official name. He doesnt speak a single word and is only seen for about 3.5 seconds, but there are whole fansites about him and discussions who looks better, Legolas or Figwit (even I must say Legolas does!)

Bulehen
Wow, that's crazy! And I thought I was insane! Websites dedicated to an extra who appears onscreen for not even 5 seconds! confused eek! those people are seriously weird!

Exa
www.figwitlives.net wink

There is even a site dedicated to the LordofthePeeps-version of Figwit!!

Bulehen
I've got another question, where did this scene take place? cause i haven't got to see the extended edition yet and i'm wondering if it's in there.

Exa
You mean the scene with the smiths?
It's from RoTK and takes place in Rivendell

As also do the Figwit-Scenes big grin

BingaBonga
haha, that's funny that there is a huge fansite on figwit the elf, who is seen for a few seconds in the movie, and says nothing only yelling some type of elvish that no one hears or makes much notice... laughing out loud

Celebrain202
Elrond has only two sons Ellandan and Elrohir and they were at the counsel siting by their fathers side. and if you look at the image that CandyKoRn posted you can tell they look alike. And if you had ever read the books written by Christopher Tolkien you would know that they reforged it as Rivendale came under attack.

Exa
The elf beside Elrond is Erestor.

Another pic of him (though quite strange):

Exa
The only other dark-haired elfs at the council is Golradir
(omg why are they all so ugly??)
Some more are seen on the extended but not at the council

Exa
vvv

Exa
Imladris again

BingaBonga
you know, i thought in the movie that arwen was so tall, because liv tyler is like 5 10 or 5 11 or somethin, but then i see other girl elves that are like 3 inches taller than her, well than again they may be just wearing high shoes... still...

Cierah0
Well I have just browsed and stumbled onto this site, and I have some interesting comments to make. For one, Erestor has shorter hair then either of the elves sitting beside Elrond. Also both the elves that sit to his left and right do look similar. Neither of those elves look anything like Erestor's image. I know Peter did say that Elladan and Elrohir were not in Rivendell during the council so they must be other elves..but who else could they be? Questions...Why would Elrond allow someone besides his son's to sit to his left or right, when the others were mingled amongst the guests? The elves forging the sword..well they do look very similar...besides the one who looks as tho he has blonde hair but upon further inspection...it is the lights reflection, and if you take the image and enhance it into a photo shop program you will see it is dark. But hey...I am still looking for those rumors that the twins will be in the movie...AHHH can I wait until Dec? lol

Exa
lol
Hm the thing with the shorter hair is interesting indeed;

About the reason... Erestor was his most important advisor.

Cierah0
Well I have just watched the commentary on disk two of the Two Towers, and Peter Jackson and the writer of the script said the twins will not be in the movie. If you have the extended version of the film go to disk 2, and click on special features going to director's commentary. Head over to the Helms Deep scene and listen to the conversation . Elladan and Elrohir will not be in the movies. WAAAAAAA embarrasment

Exa
sad sad sad

I was sure somebody stated that
but I thought that was only an internet rumor ;(

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.