Trainman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rysdigital
i think i'm the first to notice this (or maybe i'm just seeing things that aren't there stick out tongue)

but it appears as if the Trainman (guy that punches Neo in the trailer) is on the couch next to the Mero and Persephone in the overhead view.

check out the attached pic.

GABRIEL05
yeah it does. Where is Morpheus?

rysdigital
on the left, next to seraph (immediately left of the gun).

rysdigital
ALSO, on this next pic, doesn't the jumping guy in fact look more like Rama than like the Trainman (seems to have Rama's beard). the hair though is more like the Trainman's, however, these looks kinda CGI'ed to me. as you can see the most left hair (in the pic) is very much lighter and too detailed to my taste (compared to the rest of it).

i always figured it was odd that they didn't clearly show who it is jumping, can't be purposeless.

rysdigital
another small pic to support my theory that the hair is fake (for example, added into the trailer to confuse us stick out tongue)

doesn't look like real hair to me no expression that is, not like hair belonging to the man in the pic.

JediHDM
the hair is probably light due to the fact that there are TWO BIG LIGHTS right behind him...it happens in the "real world" too...

rysdigital
check out the last pic if you hadn't already, doesn't it look edited to you?

also, Jedi, no comments on the first pic?

GABRIEL05
Oh yeah fo sho true dat true dat.

JediHDM
well, the only thing i was wondering was, he's sitting next to the woman in red, and he's turned AWAY FROM HER?!?! Anyway, yes, i agree that that is Observer dude, and Morpheus is right beside Seraph...

rysdigital
well, the action is where morph trin and seraph are at, he's probably paying attention to that, not the girl's boobies (persephone is on the other couch btw, next to mero, also in red).

rysdigital
/me bumps topic.

SpikeSpiegel
Hmmm...This is interesting. It is from the matrix website under revolutions bios:

now these are only the first few of his filmography, but where is the enter the matrix game one? Other characters have it...

JediHDM
well, i think that they mistakenly say "reloaded" when they mean ETM or that Reloaded and Revo. are the same Movie...

forumcrew
so i take it he punches neo in the station prior to this encounter at club hell?

JediHDM
or maybe thats not even the guy...

burlyman
under his knee, between te pillars, it looks like
a) some ones (neos) shoulder/arm
b) a hole in the wall were someone was hit into to
c) something else....

forumcrew
i see where it could be neos arm.. but the holes.. i dunno if they matter the place isnt exactly in top notch place.. it could of just been broken up.. but are you getting at that tha trainman hit neo then ran? possibly to club hell to meet up with the mero prior to our hero trio's arrival

Virii
I don't think its anything. I mean what would be going on way back there. BTW has anyone found confirmation that the twins will be in Rev? I don't think they're dead.

MC Mike
Most have said they will not be, but who knows... shifty

Thank you for using the FDT, btw! big grin

icon
it doesn't quite look like the guy jumpings gonna make it, does it. perhaps its ramma(?) and someone (train dude) hurled him to make some wall paint using the train as the brush... possible?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.