Awkward

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

So today i was walking down the street and some woman was walking in the opposite direction and you know how sometimes ur walking and two people who are going in opposite ways trying to pass each other choose the same direction to pass each other on and u both try to get around each other but can't!? Well that's what happened here, but this lasted for the longest ass time. Like jesus i grew a beard and concieved some children as this went on. It must have gone on for 30 seconds(no joke).

LanceWindu
I hate it when that happens, it makes you feel stupid.

Tired Hiker
That's when I stop and ask the person, "Do you tango?"

The Force
yep yep yep, and lol yes

LanceWindu
Usually I stop and let the other person start moving first.

The Force
i'll normally stand on one foot and move in the different direction the other person goes ninja

Nivvy
I stand still, then to annoy them a lil more i gasp, and put my hand over my mouth. Then stare...... shifty

FallingBlue
i usually rip open their chest and eat their heart then move on

The Force
lmao, nice idea niv

LanceWindu
Weird one ain't she? That's one of the many reasons I love her.

The Force
aww so cute, errr something messed

LanceWindu
laughing out loud

The Force
hey you guys do what you wanna to those confuzin ppl, who won't get out of the way

bigbadbike2
I love it when this happens. It's a great opportunity to have a laugh will a well placed joke. That is unless you run into one of those humorless people with only hatred in there personality.

BackFire349
yep, me too.

DeNiro
i also play it out as a football play and do a juke spin around move on them and as i run away say the 20 the ten TOUCHDOWN they always laugh at it those liltel things make peoples days i always say

bigbadbike2
Hey that's what I would have done.

LanceWindu
That would be funny.

BackFire349
sometimes i just bump into a person and move them aside with my momentum.

LanceWindu
I once ran right into somebody doing that, I wasn't paying attention apparently.

BackFire349
they usually get pissed, but then they look up at me and im large and hairy and they offer me favors.

The Force
i'm kinda skiny so i'll slip right past

Nivvy
I've done Road Runner Style a few times

Darting Left to Right, as quick as ya can, then zip past them and keep running. Take a look back, and they'll be starin' at ya the whole way

big grin

LanceWindu
*Meep meep*

The Force
*the tongue thing* *zoom*

Nivvy
laughing out loud

LanceWindu
* Places bird seed in the middle of the cartoony road *

The Force
*walks up to the bird seed and nothing happens roll eyes (sarcastic) *

DeNiro
i was in a musem once and i was walking and the walls where white and they had the wall come out in a cylinder form so it was out but my eyes played tricks on me and i walked right into the wall and that thing wasnt going to move at all i was just flat out dumb to do that and i hit it really hard really funny though after i got up big grin

KakashiKun
meh >.<

dadudemon
Originally posted by BackFire
sometimes i just bump into a person and move them aside with my momentum.

Yeah...depends.

If they are small enough, I pick them up (under the arms) like a child and move them aside and keep walking. Anyone more than 160 is too heavy for that...

If they are particularly small..like 110, it is quite funny...(becaue they are really small and easy to move around.)

Usually though, I do the spin move thing. I'm always bouncing off the walls anyway, so it's quite normal to see me spin around someone. (Seriously. no expression )

If it's my wife, I just keep walking towards her and just give a hug and kiss her on the neck. I don't see her often, so if I pass her in the hall, it's just an excuse to love her. big grin

Bardock, you need to read all of this because it's very interesting and you'll like it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.