who would play the best superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

johnnys#1 fan
if they made a superman movie who would be the best superman

vvvrulz
Reeves has no equal.
Welling does ok as the confused teen version of superman, but i cant imagine him being the complete superman.

regex_1
Reeves is the best and only Superman. Though I think Tom has a very Superman look to him, though if he does any movies it might screw up the series.

Zod4Life
Tom is great as Clark Kent and I think he'd do excellent as Superman.I think that he should have been cast as Clark Kent and Superman in the new Superman Returns movie.They may be making a movie on Smallville but I'm not sure of it yet.

CaptainAmerica
I agree, there'll never be another Reeves. I think he passed the torch to Tom. Tom would make a terrific Superman, better than he does a Clark Kent.

Zod4Life
Tom is a great Clark Kent.The best I've seen besides Chris Reeve. mad

CaptainAmerica
What I like about Tom's Clark Kent is that he's not a total clumsy nerd. He's more like the good hearted, shy, mild mannered Clark Kent.

Zod4Life
Exactly.Can you read my mind or something?

CaptainAmerica
I think everyone thinks that. Except for these idiots who want so badly to like the new movie even if it sucks. They're willing to except that fruity Routh. I'm not going to pay to see Superman Returns w/ Routh. I might rent it so that I can make fun of it.

Sorium
Tom is a 1 dimensional actor, incapable of portraying the emotion elicited from the man who saves such things soon lost in the timeless years of his life.

And on that note, they need to end Smallville, with its flat characters (especially Lana Lang), and stories that move more and more away from the Superman story. Even Lex is starting to piss me off.

pr1983
Originally posted by vvvrulz
Reeves has no equal.
Welling does ok as the confused teen version of superman, but i cant imagine him being the complete superman.

yes

alexanderluthor
there's no question about this... reeve is the real superman he was, is and will be the only one, no matter how many different guys they pick, is just like basketball, there won't be another michael jordan, not even if they clone them. doctor

NoFate007
I never liked Superman...but I mean c'mon, can Routh really be THAT bad? You guys haven't seen anything of it really.

pr1983
and by the way, what genius actually had the mental image of orlando bloom playing superman?

Mainstream
Originally posted by pr1983
and by the way, what genius actually had the mental image of orlando bloom playing superman?

wasn't me.

TMACalicious
Christopher Reeve is the one and only that can play Superman. Although the next best thing after Reeve IMO would be Welling.

Rest in Peace Christopher Reeve (1952-2004)... :'(

seaapple
Eric Estrada back in the day.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.