TourDeBronx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

anyone going?

BackFire349
i dunno what it is, and i live in california...so no.

DemonicGambit-2
What's that? huh

DeNiro
u take a tour of de bronx dud big grin

h0ck3yh0rr0r
im from cali

DemonicGambit-2
Well I ain't goin'

DeNiro
me nither unless one of u want to giv me some money to go cause i always wanted to go to new york big grin

It's like the TourDeFrance...except in the Bronx and not very competitive

pablo007
I've gone to New York and it's cool

Nivvy
I live on a bunch of Deserted Islands in an exclusive corner of the globe ( So Discovery Channel says... )

I have no idea what de Bronx is besides something that sounds like something Remmy LeBeau would say.

pablo007
The Bronx is a dangerous neighborhood in NY were Yankee Stadium is located, Yankee Stadium is where the NY basebal team (yankees) play baseball.

oh god, the stereotypical nyc...::shakes head:: The Bronx isn't anymore or anyless dangerous than the rest of nyc. The stereotype is that a bunch of hispanic ghetto kids live in the projects up there but a huge percent of the bronx is "weschester-like" since it is connected to it. It's actually a pretty nice borough although i myself prefer Brooklyn over all the others(of course no bias heh)

...and the bronx isn't a neighborhood, it's a borough. For those of you who don't know nyc is made up of 5 boroughs which as "The Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhatten, Queens, and Staten Island"

and the yankees are only one of our major league baseball teams

Tired Hiker
My dad was born in Brooklyn. He moved when he was two years old to California. But at least I can say my dad was born in Brooklyn. That sounds so bad ass when you live in Cali.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.