Nicolas Cage Movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Cagefactor
Hi - I am new here and am looking for anyone who like Nicolas Cage. I love to discuss his movies such as the new one Matchstick Men and National Treasurer that will be coming out soon, oh and the weather man, he will be filming that in Chicago, any one have any news on NIc?

DemonicGambit-2
Hey

Nope I don't know nothin' on Nick Cage

BOPRecruit 16
vedui', cagefactor! quel re? yes, nick is a good actor! loved him in city of angels and family man! ^.~ sodapop

movie_freak
Hi there
Welcome to the Forum

Kes

BackFire349
Nick cage unfortunately doest always use his full potential. He was absolutely incredible in leaving las vegas, one of the best performances i have ever seen, period.

Hypernova
I agree cool

Welcome smile

Kes
Indeed.

grymlock
welcome and do have fun mate!!... love nick cage movie... but not a big fan of his... cheers mate!! beer

Cagefactor
No bad he is a great Actor, do some check ing on him and you will see - thanks for the reply smile

Cagefactor
Well I do think the new movie Matchstick Men looks great have you seen it yet?

yerssot
great to have ya here

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun and cage is a bad ass luv his movies alot specily face off and con air why couldnt u put the bunny bak in the box

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.