The New and Improved "Ask DeNiro For Advice Thread"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
i have a team of monkeys now workin round the clock to answer ur questions when i am not here so fire away baby the new season of my advice threads is opend for bussines ill havea new one every month or so

Tired Hiker
DeNiro, buddy. How long are you supposed to boil corn for before you eat it off the cobb?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
ok i got question for your "monkies"...is 2 +2 really 4? lol

DeNiro
the monkeys r still talking about ur question hock but TH cook it in ther for about the time it takes u to jump rope to 500 now i want u to take a jump rope when cookin do it 500 times then check the corn by that time it should be good and if u mess up u have to start over and im going so i will answer all the new posts tommorw later eveyone

Nivvy
How do i get out of a Ps 2 box sad ???

julibug
am in invisible?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
if i kick a dog should i kick it far or high up?

h0ck3yh0rr0r
should i eat a brain of a monkey or the pancreas of a cow?

julibug
don't ask - i'm half asleep. i think i was trying to ask how to be invisible. put those monkeys to work!

Tired Hiker
He's a genius. Not only will I be cooking corn, but I will be getting excercise as well!

Thanks, D!

Nivvy
laughing out loud

Nice.....Naked Molerat thing by the way big grin !!!!!!! Too Cyoot

LanceWindu
I am now remined of Kim Possible

Rogue Jedi
who?

LanceWindu
A Disney show with a naked mole rat in it...

Rogue Jedi
ok.....?????????

N.Tonks
Definitely monkey brains big grin

Rogue Jedi
should i have a cheeseburger or tacos?

LanceWindu
Should I go to bed at 4:00 am or 5:00 am?

slayer
should i masturnbate with my picture of Jennifer LoveHewitt or my Eliza Dushku pic?

LanceWindu
Will you ever answer our questions?

Nivvy
Is it okie if i talk to myself in Public ?

LanceWindu
Is it weird that I sometimes watch tv upside down?

Nivvy
Is it regular for 18 year olds to still have Imaginary Friends ??

LanceWindu
Is it normal for a 19 year old man to still play with action figures?

Nivvy
How are 18 year olds suppose to act ? Like adults.... youths... adults in training.. Or children in disguise ?

LanceWindu
Why can't I be living on Mars?

Nivvy
laughing out loud !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why are men from mars, and why are woman from venus ?

LanceWindu
Why do the sexes have to on different planets?

Nivvy
Why can't i have Side Burns !!!

LanceWindu
You have side-burns, mine.

You can play with them whever you want.

Nivvy
big grinbig grinbig grin

* Sits in the corner and plays with Windy's side burns *

Nemin' DeNiro...... We gots it sorted.

DeNiro
well nivvy and lance sure had fun on my thread last night big grin ok here r answers i aint reading all ur questions again because u r all crazy with ur crazy ass qeustions but here r answer no particualr order

yes i will answer ur qeustions
18 year olds should act ready cause once they go out into the real world its going to kick thee as so get ready to fight bak
no more action figrues that should be a given unless u sell them but get another hobby
mastrubate to a pic of jen cause i dont know that other girl but i would suggest doing it to some girl on girl rather then a celeb
we get to seprate planest because u know that old saying women cant live with em cant live without them well apprantly the man who said that idea of our seprate planets must have had a bad expericne with a ladie wnated to be as far away as possible from them so he put all the men on one planet and is growing them in fields and same thing with the women and when they r ready to be born he shoots them into the wombs of millions women across the world on earth and thats how we r born
my moneksy said the monek brain thing wasnt funny now they r on strike thanks alot there buddy

Nivvy
Thanksy for clearin' that up for meh DeNiro big grin

mechmoggy
Should I post in this thread or not bother?

DeNiro
well it is supposed to be a serious thread like the last one was were i actully had to answer real problems but this thread turned into a ask deniro about stupid question thread but ne way about ur side burns i cant grow them good either i say just keep sahving them and then eventulally they will come in

GambitEVOFan1
Ok let see if ur monkeys have ne good advice on how to get a guy?

DeNiro
ok i had a similar question like this last time well i say if u like a certain guy u look at his fashion u look at what he likes how he talks and shit like that start to wear maybe some types of his cloths dont ever copy though then also just say sum things about a subject he talks about and agree with him he will start to like u as a friend then all u got to worry about is ur looks but i cant help ya there i aint a plastic surgon but if u r hott it doesnt matter just go up to the guy flirt with him tell sumone that u like him word gets around and he will ask u out

GambitEVOFan1
What if im fat and ugly??

DeNiro
u might be fuc*ked then cause honeslty if u r at my age all guys want a hot chick unless the dude u like is fat and shit then just go up to him and ask him out because he will say yes but ne way to nivvy talk to ur self as much as u want bro and yeah deffintly in crowded places

GambitEVOFan1
Damnit then im shit outa luck because im gross laughing out loud

Treehuggerjanie
what do i do if my boyfriend shaggs sum1 while going out with me?apart from dumping him?

GambitEVOFan1
Beat his ass down thats what i did

Treehuggerjanie
Thanks.i still feel like there is 25feet of crap and im right at the bottom of it all.

DeNiro
yeah get his ass beat u never cheat on ur girl friends or boy friends ever i mean that is just wrong but seriously dont go trying to hurt him u wont be able to so just dump him and learn from that mistake and try to find out abotu a person before u date them cause from having gone out with a person like that u will be able to spot bad points in people

Treehuggerjanie
dammit de niro,your so good at advice!you and force are both really nice and never spoken to either of ya before!

DeNiro
all the ladies that posted on my last ask deniro for advice thread said i was sensitvie and awesom at advice i honeslty did help alot of people out and tired hiker helped me out also but yeah i like giving advice i am decent at it

GambitEVOFan1
I suck at giving advice because revenge is all i think abouthttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

Treehuggerjanie
you are both ace!and de niro,you are very sensitive im sure! big grin and i know that your awsome. wink

DeNiro
i can be sensitive but there is a whole nother side of me but to u treehuggerjane i will always try to be as sweet as u Muwaa big grin

silver_tears
awww thats cute big grin

KidRock
i can stump the monkeys!

how much of a risk are we talking about if i try to play football with a broken leg? be honest with me now lol

silver_tears
i dont think thats very smart stick out tongue

DeNiro
hey kid im being serious when it comes to this dont risk it bro stay off of it then when it heals fully start lifting weights with it but very very very light to start get ur leg strong for next seaon keep going to the doc and asking what u can do to make it even more durable so it wont break again easily also dont fuc*k around with friends even like playing football and shit cause u can get hurt even worse now i dont know what type of injry it is like how serious it was what u broke or tore but stay off of it till next year get it strong then i suggest hitting the guy as ****in hard as u can next season that hurt ur leg and put him in the FU*CKIN HOSPITAL BRO. hope i helped

KidRock
lol thanks deniro i will take your adive into consideration eek!

DeNiro
i hope u fu*ck him up bad if u can rember who it was cause that kinda thing would piss me off so much dude

KidRock
it wasnt really one guys fault i was runnin up the gut and just got my leg crushed by a few fat ass linemen

silver_tears
eek!

DeNiro
just try to hurt as many people as u can when playing football thats what i always do then u will always be a great player no matter what and even if u suck everyone will luv ya cause u have the heart to be a great player and a kid that never quits even when he is down cause i know i have gotten tackeld a few times in my life were i got hurt but still played and made sure i tryed my best cause relaly in games like football and shit thats all that u can do is try ur best

GambitEVOFan1
Ya still didnt tell me what i could do about being ugly laughing out loud

DeNiro
ya i did look bak a lil bit but ill tell ya again how to change that u can get plastic surgery if ur rich but other then that all i can say is put a paper bag over ur face lol just being a lil smart ass but i gave u a serious responce earler in the thread go search for it ok

Korri
ok heres a challenge 4 ya...i need some advice about my sanity..can ya help? blink

Treehuggerjanie
What sanity?tehehe

DeNiro
what is ur problem with sanity cause i cant help if i dont know what ur problem is or do u want to know what sanity is because sanity is what makes people do things that u arent supposed to do like sanity if u have no sanity u have no felings towards other u can kil ne one with out blinking u r a terrible person or sanity can be like i honestly am confuesd by ur question now let me respond to it when i get home and i can cleear my mind good quesition by the way

Korri
oh thank u...its just i am concerned about my own sanity

GambitEVOFan1
Bah to lazy to look for it but thanks ne ways roll eyes (sarcastic) i guess ill just be happy the way i am

DeNiro
sanity means like ur soul sanity like maybe sanity means what happens after u die u have sanity and if its good u get rewarded by going to hevan but if its bad u go to hell honestly this question if so hard u think u know what sanity is but i got no clue sorry korri first question that ever stumpped me

Outbound
roface

Toku King
ru supossd da coooke oilz inn teh potte lolz11!11!!11

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.