I'm afraid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

pablo007
that some opf my favorite characters might die in ROTK

Hypernova
Probably laughing out loud

I don't think they will... We know Shelob get's Frodo, and Sam thinks he's dead but that's it (I hope) stick out tongue

Sifer
LOL - I know who dies, ner ner ner ner ner big grin And I know who doesn't big grin

Exa
As I said
everybody dies
but not everybody does in RoTk smile

would be boring otherwise.

Hypernova
Exa - even the Elves die? sad

Ah... so they are living among us, right? Right? laughing out loud

Exa
Yeah they live among us... but most already left these lands forever to live in Eressea

but when the world ends, they die (we do not!) as they're bound to the earth... even now they're fading away while men destroy Ambar.

Corlindel
Only Sauron survives. So...Be afraid!!!! evil face

turin
you know, some people do die, the thing is some that do probably arent in the movies such as halbarad, but there are main characters that die, hehehe...... read the books there awesome then all your guestions will be answered.

muse5
one of my friends told me that legolas died in TTT, that's one of the reasons i started to read the books, i'm glad she lied

Exa
lol big grin

Well why being afraid?

I think its not so bad if ppl die in film... would be boring otherwise...

drunk_nazgul
Now you've scared me...
I was devastated when Haldir died in TTT... I couldn't stand more destruction... no

Arwenishott
well.........big spoiler........... theoden and denethor die, as well as gollum, saruman, and wormtounge.

drunk_nazgul
Well, I already knew all that. Is it in the movie as well as the book?
If so, BIG surprise! P.J. hardly ever does things like Tolkien.

ilvorlandobloom
EVERYONE DIES! lol

Exa

ilvorlandobloom
that is sooo different from the book...i think it sux that theres gonna be no scouring of the shire! boo! at least Legolas gets to KILL WORMTONGUE!!! MWAHAHA!

drunk_nazgul
Oh, yeah! Go Leg!

Exa
Oh no sad
I'd rather like one of the hobbits to kill him.
Fits better big grin

But the main thing is that g., the servant, kills s.

drunk_nazgul
My favorite parts of the books...Oooh, Betrayal!
evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.