Possible Spoiler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clarinetist
I was searching through the threads... specifically this one- h t t p://w w w.k i l l e r m o v i e s.com/forums/f42/t8119.h t m l and so i searched on it. I am not endorsing this, nor do I believe it, but I found a page that has pictures that I cannot find on the trailers, and has the exact same wording as the previous post... h t t p://w w w.x z a u s t.com/index.p h p?page=matrix I hope its not true!

P.S. I couldn't post the links without adding spaces between some of the address, just delete the spaces for the link

JediHDM
Look, its the infamous Spoiler...and those pics are in the trailers, just not the same one...

Korri
sad i h8 spoilers

The Omega
They're just words, Korri.
What makes me slightly miffed, is the people who write the garbage, and claim to've
1) Watched the movie
2) read the script
3) been told the REAL thing from a friend, who three months ago said this and that!

mindbugaling
people like that just want attention and are just stupid little kids playing a joke on you, their opinions are usually very cliche to other things that theyve read on posts

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.