Reloaded preview

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

icansee
Matrix Reloaded Preview
While we get a review ready, here's a taste...
September 30, 2003 - The Matrix Reloaded has arrived here at IGN L.A., which means yours truly has his day planned out. Warner has said no reviews until October 1, which, according to our calendar, is tomorrow. So while yours truly frantically processes through the movie and extras, here are some screens to keep you excited.

The Matrix Reloaded hits stores on October 14 in a two-disc set that will run for $29.95. Aside from the film, will include:

Preload - Get a behind the scenes overview of The Matrix Reloaded with on-location footage and interviews with cast and crew.

The Freeway Chase - Behind the scenes footage shows the viewer how the mind-blowing scene was captured on film.

What is The Animatrix? - A glimpse into the history and the intrigue of the Animatrix.

Enter The Matrix - Making of the best-seller video game and the groundbreaking technology used to create it. Your exclusive opportunity to step inside the world of Enter the Matrix.

The Matrix Unfolds - A review of The Matrix phenomenon and its amazing cultural impact 2003 MTV Movie Awards Matrix Reloaded parody

Get Me An Exit - Matrix-inspired advertising.

All of these documentaries are in full screen, and hence, non-anamorphic. Audio for the film is Dolby Digital 5.1 while the documentaries are two-channel. Unfortunately, that fantastic The Matrix Revolutions trailer is not included.

icansee
Here's more.

icansee
And more.

icansee
More.

Sifer
Errr the trailer which was attached to the end of Reloaded in the Cinema is DEFINATELY on it - how do I know? Cause I have it. So that guy at IGN better do a bit more searching before he puts his review up - the fool.

icansee
Thanks, you are a credit to the site.

Korri
nice picture love

lol urs truly....thats sweet

icansee
lol

Korri
ya

joeboy
where you got it from.

LiQuiD
sifer... he does say that the trailer is on it... he says that the theatrical trailer just released isnt. btw.. i asked this before... how do u have the dvd? its the actual official one?

burlyman
whistle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.