what are the the best and least scary and best horor movies u have ever seen?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

slayer
hhey guys just wondering what ur fave horror movie and least scary horror movie u have ever seen is? my fave is Final Destination 2 and the least scary i have ever seen is the haunting

BackFire349
fav is Texas Chainsaw massacre.... but i think teh scariest movie is the shining

the worst horror movie ive seen is... i dunno...so many horrible ones. I guess queen of the damned and jeepers creepers and underworld.

raph
r u guyz still here

raph
were is every 1?

BackFire349
im here, but its very late in much of the world, so that is why it is deserted right now.

raph
oh ok

raph
ive been into lots a forums and its desereted, so whats ur fav scary movie?

BackFire349
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, as i stated above. This should be pretty evident from my avatar and sig.

raph
why is it takin so long 4 u 2 reply?

BackFire349
i did reply.... it takes a long time because there are many forusm that i visit on these boards.

raph
oh ok , whats ur fav scary movie

raph
what forums r ppl in?

raph
oh and fanks 4 keepin me waitin

ANGELIQUE
FOR ME TO PICK THE SCAREST OR LEAST SCAREST HORROR
MOVIE WOULD BE KIND OF HARD,FOR THE BEST I'LL HAVE
TO THINK ABOUT THAT!

Lord_Andres
best horror movie has too be, well I cant say there are a few that are eacule, The Thing, The Fog, Friday The 13th Part7 and JasonX and Freddy vs Jason, the scaryest hhhmmmmmmmmmm don't think I've seen a movie that realy scard me, if anyone comes close it'l have too be the Blair Witch 1 or The Fog (saw the fog the first time when I was 4, and was wisiting my grantparents, they live in a small town and theres alwaysz fog there, and it cets very quiet there some times, and then the fog comes in from the sea, thats kinda scary after a good horror movie)

Lord_Andres
oh ya that worst, has too be Don't look in the basement, sucks sooooooooooooooooooooo bad

slayer
aha it sure does

lil bitchiness
Scariest movie.....possibly....i dont know..there are so many...as i kid, i liked Children of the Korn...no one mentoned that movie before....
least scariest...Lost Souls or Jeepers Creeprs 2!
Now Jeepers Creepers, the first one....for about first 45 minutes....was kinda scary!

h0ck3yh0rr0r
fav horror movie- Hannibal Lecter movies (Red Dragon, Silence of the Lambs, Hannibal and Manhunter)

least favorite horro movie- it's either Queen of the Damned or Jeepers Creeps. The book was also awful for Queen of the Damned.

raph
silence of the lambs is the most horrible and disturbing movie i have ever seen! u make me sick! return of the living dead trilogy rules!
what do u guys think about it?? if u havent seen it yet go and hire it out now!

Cowboyography
Dawn of the Dead is by far my Favorite Horror, well hell favorite movie of all time.........Die Flyboy DIE

ragesRemorse
hasnt anyone out there seen angel heart with robert deniro, and mickey rourke. i still think thats one of the scariest movies out there. on the level of rosemarys baby. but with a more gut checking relism to it, anyone seen it?

slayer
nope sorry

h0ck3yh0rr0r
i officially have an enemy smile all i gotta say is **** u and burn in hell.
kinda rude dont u think?

muse5
the ring gets my vote for scariest, the shinning was brilliant, the least scary movie was Blair Witch Project

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.