Cho Chang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

jpdt1989
Its really stupid they are not showing cho chang until the goblet of fire when she is in
prisoner of Azkaban

Malfoy's chick
I kno, it totally ruined it all. She WAS supposed to be in the third book. I thought she was in the third movie. oh well

raph
is any 1 still here?

raph
guess not........

XxSamanthaxX

Door
YEah...I've heard in SO many places she isn't gonna be in third. Arg. I'm eager to see what she's gonna be like. Of course I could be wrong.

XxSamanthaxX
That's pretty stupid, why would they take her out? She's a pretty big part of the 3rd. (Not nearly as much as the 4th and 5th) but still!

muse5
you know, why don't they not show her at all... i hate cho chang... but they should keep her in the correct movies

rikku2811989
i think They sHould Show Cho CHang, she's a good character, plus it fuses in with Harry's influence. They should have it in the 3rd movie i think

ada
hey guys! I also heard that cho chang wouldnt b in the POA but then i heard it wasnt true. i hope she is though!

pan weasley ken

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.