Faces of Death

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
Anyone seen these? they are pretty nifty, despite most of them being fake.

Lord_Andres
seen a few clips on the internet, not worth buying, thers no point in it

raph
whats this?

Lord_Andres
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B000060MU9/qid=1065005784/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/102-9920529-1157706?v=glance&s=dvd

hope that'l do

raph
screw this

grymlock
what do you mean fake?? most of it are fake?? i thought all of it are real mate!!... well if most of it are fake then they surely know how to make a gore/scary/sick effect... i for one use to like faces of death series..
cheers mate!! beer

raph
what am i , invisible?

Cowboyography
Faces of Death sux rent Banned in America(hard to find) but its all real!!! Sniper shots Animal Maulings Suicide, Crazy... it even has that HMO highway suicide, where the guys tries to burn himself to death in his truck but just hurts himself real bad then runsto the middle of the raod and blows his brains out...CORE

ragesRemorse
yeah faces of death are a great watch. i rememebr when i first came across these movies i was like ten and i thought they were the most gruesome things which is why i liked them so much but now today with the internet you can find things that are worse than faces of death and its kind of hard to watch them over and over agian though ounce youve seen them all, but there always fun to break out when you got some friends over and nothing better to do. So these movies have to be respected and loved by all those underground horror lovers. there are numnerous different rip offs of faces of death as well, though i cant remember them off hand some of them are a bit better than faces

pablo007
They're sick, I once saw them eating dolphins and drinking their blood

Striel
The only one I have seen was Traces of Death. I didn't like it.

ANGELIQUE
I HAVE NEVER SEEN THE FACES OF DEATH MOVIES,
BUT MY COUSIN TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE REALLY GORY!

Cowboyography
anyone seen the one where they put the monkeys in the table so just there head is sticking through and then they bash his head in and eat his brains?

DeNiro
my mom seen a bunch of faces of death but i heard they were all real and they were all gross but i have been trying to find it for the longest time but ne way i hope that it is as gory and sick as my mom had described it but rember like the first one came out in th 70's i mean people got scarde a lil bit easier bak then i think

BackFire349
Once again, most of them are fake.

Lord_Andres
yup you can tell just bay watching it

mbeach
Can any help me ive heard that they are going to release faces of death on dvd and video has any heard anything about it

eggmayo
Its true its already out!
If u have heard of a store called MVC, its in there.
If you live near Leicester there is one in The Shires or the Haymarket
smile

BackFire
You can buy most of these through online retailers.

BadKitty
I watched them along time ago...so I'm wondering was the part in the first one with the guy getting mauled by a bear and it carrying his arm back to the woods real or fake?

The Redeemer
Except for the slaughterhouse footage and other assorted animal killing.

eliv(vile)
any one hear

dean7879
there is no point watching them...i think it is a bit sick if u like seeing people die for real.....i love horror films though..but thats fake and i can tell myself that when i watch movies

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.