Tired but not sleepy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
such a strange sensation this is. i am excrutiatingly tired... i can tell my mind is almost dead, along \with my body. but somehow, i am not sleepy.... this ever happen to anyone?

Hypernova
yes

When I flew for 9 hours on the plane and didn't sleep for almost 3 days after that.

BackFire349
yeah flying messes you up, i hate flying, the air feels so fake in teh plane, like pamela andersons breasts/career.

LanceWindu
When I'm tired I am sleepy as well and I usually pass out before long after I hit the pillow.

BackFire349
i never fall asleep right away, it always takes me a long time. it sucks, i have to lie in the darkness and think, i hate thinking, why do you think i come here?

Kes

BackFire349
you have insomnia right kes?

Kes
yeh I roll around in bed...its a nightmare.
And then I fall a sleep like an hour after and 10m later I'm awake again and 1 more hr to fall asleep again.
Thats why I'm like this ---> blink

Kes
yup

BackFire349
wow, so you NEVER sleep?

Kes
I sleep but very little. At odd hrs.

BackFire349
oh ok, how long have you had that problem?

Kes
As far as I can remember.

BackFire349
oh. well it makes you interesting at least smile

Kes
lol thanks wink

Syren
kes, i used to have that problem, it was depression, but the reason u get insomnia is coz its not an obvious problem, u dont realise that ur streesed, its like a boogie monster, it only comes out at nite. now i drink loadsa coffee and run around all day like a blue arsed fly, then when it gets to a couple of hours before "bed time" i drink really milky tea and i crash out as soon as i get into bed, coz i used up my energy during the day. does that make any sense? coz it works, honest!

Kes
Well I'm like this as far as I can remember and I wasnt depressed when I was younger. I def am now messed
I do drink tons of coffee but I always have...it has no effect on me.
If I drink hot milk sick Or cold milk for that matter.
Once a member couldnt sleep and someone gave a link that had a few tips to help sleep..I tried and it didnt work.
But thanks for the advice wink

Hypernova
Sorry to hear that Kes. That must be hard.

When I went on that no-sleep for 3 days madness, I slept for about 3-4 hours before waking up and staying away for another 2 days.

Haven't done that in a while. Now I can't even do those 3 movie marathon things!!

Kes
lol I'm used to it. I just watch movies or tv. Portuguese tv has this amazing habit of passing great series at like 2/3 in the morning.
Well sometimes 4/5 in the morningwink

Hypernova
And you don't feel the least bit tired? Have you seen someone about it?

Kes
Sometimes I do feel tired and sleepy. I sleep for like 30m and then feel great.
No never seen anyone about it.

Outbound
roface

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.