well im going to go sleep now

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire349
bah, there is a bunch of taco bell crap all over my bed, i have to clean it, then brush my teeth, then turh off the light, then close the window, then shut the blinds....argh....going to sleep is alot of work....staying here would be easier.

LanceWindu
Whenever I go to bed, I need to lock all the doors, brush my teeth, pull out the crappy broken futon, put my bedding on there and then fall asleep.

buzzz
sweet dreams smile

DeNiro
before i go to bed i pick out my outfit for the next day iron it if it needs it then i brush my teeth make my lunch put it in the ice box put my id card on my back pack get my head phones all set up to listen to them when i am sleeping turn my fan on take my contacts out then jump inot bed completly NAKED eek! just kidding bout being naked or am i

Treehuggerjanie
nitey nite

DeNiro
back fire i thought u would be a type that never went to sleep

Treehuggerjanie
everyone sleeps sometimes.i tend to lie in till 2 in the afternoon at weekends!

Remy
Just 2? Man, I usually wake up like 5 PM...
Before I go to bed, I take a shower and instead of getting everything ready for the morning, I just say fek it and goes to sleep.

Treehuggerjanie
man,you rock!i just go asleep listening to linkin park or evanescence or some rock music.i feel depressed at the moment cos me and my b/f broke up 2day so i keep listening to depressing music.i SHOULD NOT have dumped him but he cheated so he deserves it!

BackFire349
I used to sleep till like 3 or 4, but now im starting to wake up continuously at about 10 am, its cool, teh days last a long time, and it doesnt screw up my schedule for work.

Treehuggerjanie
Wish i could wake up in the mornings!sounds good!lol laughing out loud

BackFire349
yeah its nice, but sleeping late does have its advantages.

SlipknoT
God damn it these threads were awsome

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.