Would ya recommend X2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

vvvrulz
Unbeleivably i still havent seen X-2?
Whats the feedback? Ive had mixed comments from others.

Try not to chuck any spoilers in there either huh? smile

raph
its a good movie go see it

raph
pyro's the best

raph
fine then dont reply , no 1 eva duz , who wuld wanna talk 2 me

vvvrulz
Sweet, Ill take that reccommendation.

Jus that ppl reckon is slow and dull.
X-men One was impressive so i figured they cant go wrong with X2

vvvrulz
hmm a fellow nz'er aye, thats rare round here.
Auckland?

Kes
Its hard to get replys immediately after. Ppl are usually checking other threads and stuff or already left. Its nothing personal smile

Definitely go see it. Its not slow at all.
It has a pretty good story and great action.

LanceWindu
X2 is better than X-Men, and I loved X-Men to death!

raph
i hate the first x-men , and im from tawa wellington , is it always this dull? when i go in 2 forums and say stuff ppl neva reply , what time does it get busy , sum otha guy told me that its late around the wrold

raph
ill be back soon

Kes
well its noon here. Xmen and most of the site is usually more busy at night cos ppl work and go to school smile

raph
its da holidays here

raph
its da holidays here and its nite , 11:45 pm

LanceWindu
4:45 am here.

Kes
raph> Ah holidays...sweet smile
Yeh your time is quite different. When its 7am there ppl will be posting more in the site. Well usually blink

raph
7am ! i culd neva get up that early! as 4 our holidays system , for christmas u guys get about 2 weeks off and we get 2 months off , skool finishes 2 weeks b4 christmas for highskool(we call it college) which i go to but the intermediate (junior high) get off a week before christmas , hey what happened to that otha guy?

raph
7am ! i culd neva get up that early! as 4 our holidays system , for christmas u guys get about 2 weeks off and we get 2 months off , skool finishes for the year 2 weeks b4 christmas for highskool(we call it college) which i go to but the intermediate (junior high) get off a few days before christmas ,we get off 2 weeks b4 them, hey what happened to that otha guy?

Kes
Probably left.
Wow weird vacations big grin I actually cant remember how vacations from school are. All I remember is we get sometime off for Christmas and new year. sometime off for Carnaval (just like 3days), sometime for easter and summer vacations which is the end of the school year. It ends at june or so (then exams). Then starts again in September. Oh we get a week at November to.

raph
well , im off 2 bed im 2 tired to wait for a reply from u , sorry, its mid nite here , if my parents catch me im dead! ill probably cum on 2morrow ill serach u in the x-men section. later!

Kes
Good night wink

LISA-J
F**K YEAH,it's a great movie like X1 only more,more,more! wink

GambitEVOFan1
eek! i havent seen it either but i hear its great!! How bout we see it together wink http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

Paola
I still can't believe you haven't seen it GambitEVO eek! You are missing Hugh!!!!!

LanceWindu
How can any X-Men fan miss X2???

Paola
How can any Tomb Raider fan miss Tomb Raider The Cradle of Life??

Paola
.... sorry.... i know..... off-topic sad

raph
well stay on topic !!!! hugh jackman sucks, hes a stupid australian and i hate his voice and hes a bad actor

Paola
confused
no I know a few people who's not gonna like that no

LanceWindu
Meaning nearly all X-Men movie fans.

Paola
... exactly....no

raph
well they can kiss my ass , it eric bana (the hulk) that rules! hes the best

vvvrulz
haha, im in nz mate, ur in heaven or hell.
Chances are slim. smile

raph
excuse me but were talkin about sumtin else so dont change the subject

Jason Horan
The Hulk sucked mate live up to that laughing out loud and don't use foul language around this place theres no need for it. If you turn into another Captain Insano then it won't just end with you being booted from this forum if you get my drift! mad

Kes
raph apparently theres this rivalry between NZ ans Aussies...dont bring it to the forum. If you dont like Hugh Jackman thats fine but dont bash ppl who do.

GambitEVOFan1
roll eyes (sarcastic) ur so lucky u live soooo far away from me because id find u and break u if half for saying that eek! Oh wait i kno while im in Nz going to see X2 with vvvrulz ill find u!!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif No i really dont care, the more ppl that dont like him, the more for me http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/naughty.gif

sad Jason u scare me when ur angry

buffymitch
Haven't you seen it yet. if you haven't I advise you to hurry coz this movie is defenitley the best movie of the year. You're missing out on a lot!!!!!!!1

Jason Horan
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Sorry GambitEVOFan1 won't happan again...and anyone who hasn't seen X2 you missing out nuff said big grin

GambitEVOFan1
big grin Thanks Jason!

Jason Horan
wink

raph
listen kes what happened 2 u , u use to be kool? i dont believe in the rival between aussies and kiwi's sum of my best friends r australians i just think hugh is a bad actor but eric bana is way better and the hulk doesn't suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! it may be boring at the start but they had to have that so ppl will understand why he didnt die when he wuz hit wif gamma rays so dont bad mouth him or else! u meanies sad whaaaa!!! dont look at me!

Jason Horan
Right well...Jason isn't here right now please leave a message after the beep...BEEP! big grin

GambitEVOFan1
sad Now i feel bad!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/cry.gif I need a hug!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

raph
o......k... thats a little scary.....

Jason Horan
*hugs GambitEVOFan1* Have no fear Jason is here big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Great now im scary...i didnt think i was that ugly!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/crybaby.gif

GambitEVOFan1
**hugs Jason** laughing YAY!!

raph
ew!

Jason Horan
laughing out loud don't get jelous Raph mate you'll find someone laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
stick out tongue yup and it wont be Jason bc hes mine

Jason Horan
laughing out loud

GambitEVOFan1
laughing

Jason Horan
Can we go off topic or what! stick out tongue

Anywho, if your gonna see X2 the things to look out for is Wolverine and Nightcrawler they highlight the movie big grin

GambitEVOFan1
yes We are the masters of being off topic!!

When is Hugh's character not a highligh of the movie!!

raph
how dear u say i'll find someone i allready have anyway! and i thought it wuz gross coz i thought u gambitevofan1 wuz a guy

GambitEVOFan1
laughing out loud yes everyone alway thinks im a guy confused why i dont kno i think i talk like a chick but whatever......

LanceWindu
I always knew you were a chick.

GambitEVOFan1
Well thank ya Lance but for some reason ppl have been talling me lately that they thought im a guy which obviously, proven by my pics, i am not

Jason Horan
Nice english Mate laughing out loud Don't mind me I was just having fun with you I bet the person your with is great big grin

GambitEVOFan1
eek! OMG!!U said mate thats adorable!!!!

Jason Horan
Whats wrong with saying Mate its an Aussie thing embarrasment

GambitEVOFan1
laughing I just think thats cute when people say that!

vvvrulz
GambitEVOfan is a chick?
Haha, im all up for the X-2 date now wink

Kes
I am cool but this is what you said after Paola said that some ppl werent going to like what you said about Hugh Jackman:

Thats bashing...there for unacceptable.
If you dont like Hugh thats fine, I like Hugh and Eric.

GambitEVOFan1
sad

Kes
why are you sad?

Paola
aaaawwww!!! someone is in love love

Paola
....also Deathstrike

vvvrulz
lol!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.