Worst day of my life...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GambitEVOFan1
Ok so yesterday has to be the worst day of my life EVER!!First i woke up which is bad enough in itself, i went to brush my hair and got the brush stuck in my cartilage peircing. Went to the store to get a chocolate milk only to remember i had forgotten my wallet! I was invited to the movies by a friend so i was getting ready and i stabbed my self in the eye with the eye liner, put WAY to much cover up on and looked like total shit! then my ex**who broke up with me days ago** calls to "work things out" only to decide half way thru the conversation that he really doesnt want to work things out!! Then my friend calls me back and tells me she doesnt wanna go to the movies ne more so i got ready for nothin!then my sister takes my niece out for dinner but wouldnt take me because i was being to "Moody", they go to my fave restraunt and she forgets to bring me home some food! So i went to bed only to find a giant spider in my bed!So i used up the rest of my hair spray trying to kill it because im deathly afraid of them and wont touch them, so it finally dies but its stuck to my bed, so i went to sleep on the couch but couldnt sleep, so i came all the way back up stairs to get on the computer and tripped up the stairs UP the stairs, is that even physically possible?! Not to mention i can barely breathe because iv been sick for a week!!!Did ne one else have a sucky day yesterday??

must_kill_Santa
well mine was ok *faints*

GambitEVOFan1
**throws pillow under MKS**

DeNiro
hahaha i am the same way i fuc*kin hate spiders and thousand leggers i once put moose on a thousand legger then blew dryed it then hair spray blew dry it again with the hair dryer then i waited for my mom to come home to pick it up and trow it away i am a total girl when it comes to those things

but my day was great got to miss school play golf during school had a kick ass pizza rented two movies and then bought the limited edtion scarface on dvd and sorry bout ur day

mechmoggy
I spent most of it fitting new compressed air piping at work, mostly dirty work but not a bad day considering.

I've think I've had my share of bad luck with all that happening last month, maybe I'm in for a bit of good luck for a change.

GambitEVOFan1
Damn thing is still Hair sprayed to my bed!!

Well im glad someone had a good day

must_kill_Santa
thanks hun i was waiting for a guy to catch me for when yerss is gone
ok lets try again
*faints*

GambitEVOFan1
I have super bad luck its a gift

GambitEVOFan1
**Instictivly throws pillow under MKS** Oops lets try that again Sorry

DeNiro
cathches MKS

must_kill_Santa
*splat*me2 yerss they arent catchinmg me

GambitEVOFan1
Oh Yaya it finally worked KMS!! lets see if it works for me **faints, falls thru floor** Damn...

DeNiro
ooo yeah got to u that time MKS big grin

mechmoggy
*watches MKS fall to the floor*

Ooooooh, right! Sorry.

GambitEVOFan1
That was mean moggyhttp://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/laughing.gif

must_kill_Santa
ok Deniro your hired for the night when yerss is gone Mech you can help

mechmoggy
Sorry MKS, gotta go pick the missus up now.

Toodle-oo. big grin

GambitEVOFan1
Ill just be there to throw pillows under ya MKS when theres no guys around

Treehuggerjanie
i have had a crap day.it really is the worst day ever!My boyfriend who is nearly 14 shagged some one when he was going out with me!and he is only 14!how could he do that to me!

Treehuggerjanie
soory make that ex bnoyfriend!

GambitEVOFan1
Yeah guys suck i found out that my boyfriend had been cheating on me so i wasnt talking to him and then he broke up with me that bastard i should kick his ass mad sad

Treehuggerjanie
i know. he came out with all this crap like "im sorry,i was drunk."thats no excuse!

GambitEVOFan1
Yeah my boyfriend didnt even try to make excuses

Treehuggerjanie
what a dumbass!

VallejoKid707
GambitEvoFan1, your boyfriend is crazy! Why would anyone want to cheat on you! I know i wouldnt!

GambitEVOFan1
Aww love I love ya valle!thanks!!http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/winkiss.gif

Treehuggerjanie
yeah,your boyfriend sounded like a bit of a dick!how long had you been seeing each other?

must_kill_Santa
hun your boyf is a dick he must be hes my ex

Nivvy
I've had a bad year.... Minus this month..... Total bad year.

silver_tears
ummm i love guys love
and i dont have many bad days at all embarrasment

LanceWindu
Some guys out there can be total dickheads.

silver_tears
i dont bother with those wink

Fire
that's the way to do it silver

GambitEVOFan1
Yea he was i dick, weve been on an off since 8th grade, well i was in 8th grade he was in 9th http://www.killermovies.com/forums/images/moresmilies/ermm.gif

must_kill_Santa
poor you

GambitEVOFan1
eh i dont really care im just pissed that he called me and said he wanted to work things out and then just when we were about to work it out he was like "Nah ya kno maybe we shouldnt get back together, i g2g bye" and i was just like...."Bastard...."

must_kill_Santa
im like that all the time

GambitEVOFan1
I pissed tho bc the girl he cheated with is ugly, i mean im certainly not the best looking thing in the world but i can even admit that this girls face is more broken up then the soviet union, shes nasty!

must_kill_Santa
dont worry

FallingBlue
The worst day of my life is every day...

The only thing I remember from my childhood besides things I see in pictures is ts: When I was three my dad died of pulminary heart disease. I remember sitting down, smiling, having a great time and then absolutely out of nowhere just bursting into tears and falling on the floor. I wasn't the only one effected of course, when I was 6 I woke up in the middle fo the night and found my mom crying on her bed. When I tried to comfort her I found I couldn't, it all just hurt so bad to talk or think about. Nowadays that's all passed, I can talk about my dad freely without a hint of pain or remorse, because I realize that life is what it is, and had he survived so many things would be different (not that I'm saying I'm glad hes dead..). With that passed it felt like life was fine, nothing wrong at all. Then April came into my life. She was one of my best friends ever. I thought she was just normal until a day during summer break when she tried to kill herself. I tried to talk her out of it for almost four hours. When I found out that she hadn't I was releaved, but later when we got back to school..it all went to hell. Whenever I llooked at ehr, or thought of her, it hurt me to think her life was so terrible. Bringing back memories of my past it drove me insane, so I ignored her. I ignored that ****ing fact that she even existed...and now she hates me, now I hate me. Every time I see her I want to ****ing kill myself, I ruined her life even more instead of trying to help her. I say that I'm a good person, I tell people I'm nice, but deep down I'm a ****ing bastard, a piece of shit, useless little punk who's so afraid of change he would compomise another's life. I know this, and she knows this, and everyone who knows her, knows me for what I truly am. My life has gone to hell, again..

must_kill_Santa
Damn i lost my dad to lung cancer like a year ago that was hard coz he didnt smoke

FallingBlue
really? what happened just like a natural occurance or something?

must_kill_Santa
we dont know he got cancer like 3 years ago and we dont know how

FallingBlue
oh, well im sorry to hear that mks, it must have been really hard, seens as you weren't three at the time and had memories to go back to

must_kill_Santa
well yeah but it made me stronger i used to totally depend on my dad nowim alone forever i will be alone

GambitEVOFan1
Iv never had parents so i dont kno what u guys are goin thru but i am really sorry, but sometimes i wish i didnt have memories of my past rather than remembering every little detail because theres not many memories i have that are worth having

silver_tears
awww thats sad sad

Mistah DEVIL
Originally posted by GambitEVOFan1
Ok so yesterday has to be the worst day of my life EVER!!First i woke up which is bad enough in itself, i went to brush my hair and got the brush stuck in my cartilage peircing. Went to the store to get a chocolate milk only to remember i had forgotten my wallet! I was invited to the movies by a friend so i was getting ready and i stabbed my self in the eye with the eye liner, put WAY to much cover up on and looked like total shit! then my ex**who broke up with me days ago** calls to "work things out" only to decide half way thru the conversation that he really doesnt want to work things out!! Then my friend calls me back and tells me she doesnt wanna go to the movies ne more so i got ready for nothin!then my sister takes my niece out for dinner but wouldnt take me because i was being to "Moody", they go to my fave restraunt and she forgets to bring me home some food! So i went to bed only to find a giant spider in my bed!So i used up the rest of my hair spray trying to kill it because im deathly afraid of them and wont touch them, so it finally dies but its stuck to my bed, so i went to sleep on the couch but couldnt sleep, so i came all the way back up stairs to get on the computer and tripped up the stairs UP the stairs, is that even physically possible?! Not to mention i can barely breathe because iv been sick for a week!!!Did ne one else have a sucky day yesterday??
wow that is pretty bad day

Jackie Malfoy
I am sorry that happen to you,JM sad

Mandos
Don't know didn't read. Too long.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.