phoenix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Hegemon875
Did anyone else notice the phoenix at the end of X2

VallejoKid707
yup! yup! the phoenix bird flying in the lake. that was cool.

Remy
Yeah, the Phoenix ending was cool.

shadowy_blue
Yup..and there are other Phoenix foreshadowing in the movie other than the one under the lake.

And you can see their evolution.

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/xff.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/x005.jpg

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/x30.jpg

1st pic : Phoenix bird silhouette.
2nd pic : Half Phoenix half human silhouette. (Either it's hard to notice or I'm imagining things. LOL)
3rd pic : Human Phoenix silhouette.

In other words...

Voila!!! Jean Grey the Phoenix in X3!!!! mwahahahaha!!!

And of course, let's not forget her "fiery eyes"

http://www.angelfire.com/moon/daehkcid/x06.jpg

big grin

RemyLeBeau
that was pretty awesome Jeans an awesome character without the Phoenix deal but this will make her even cooler.

VallejoKid707
Good job shadowy_blue!
I only noticed the last one when I first saw the movie.

Paola
eek!

Remy
Er, I don't remember that first pic from the movie, shadowy_blue, what scene is it from?

Kes
Its easy to see her evolution tru out the movie.

Hegemon875
I wonder how they will explain the phoenix's origin in the movie because they have obviously changed it from the comic.

Kes
I think they are going to make it a natural evolution.
Or maybe link it to that machine Magneto used in the 1st movie cos after wolvie destroys it she acts a bit weird. like she felt something and at the beginning of x2 Scott tells jean she has been having problems with her power since liberty island.

roguegambit
Hmm you got a point there Kes.
When that machine was started by Rogue the white "flood" covered them all up. That could have evolved Jean into the Phoenix smile

Remy
I still think the comic solution is better.

Paola
but too long for 1 movie sad

VallejoKid707
Um... i think it was when cyclops was in that energy room and jean looks for him and scott sees her but not clearly and he shoots his blast thing and jean stops it.

Paola
He sees and recognizes her... but he's being manipulated by Stryker.... so he attacks her

G.P

shadowy_blue
To conclude, let's just say it went like this:

Jean: aaahh!!
Scott: Jean!! No! No! No!..it's alright, it's me..
Jean: Scott ?!
Scott: I'm so sorry...I can see you but I can't stop myself..I've tried, I'm sorry
Jean: Oh...I love you so much..
Scott: I love you...
Jean: Ahh...my leg
Jean and Scott: .............(silence for a while)
Jean: Scott....
Scott: .....??
Jean: Something's wrong....

In the text that I've bolded and italicized, it was clear that Scott saw Jean, and from what he said, "I can't stop myself, I've tried...I'm sorry", it just means that he recognized her. So all in all, all of you are correct. big grin

Clear enough !?!

Cool big grin

mistofojerrie

Kes
Its just an option. Maybe it only affected her for some reason big grin
I just think its weird that she starts acting eird right after the machine is destoied and in the beginning of X2 Scott says she has been like that since Liberty island.

must_kill_Santa
yes its how thay are gonna link the second to the third and to the cartoons because she was talking bout evolution is jean evoling to the phonix

BOPRecruit 16
blue: you are so lucky to find and have such great sources to get these amazing pix from x2! where did you get them?

Paola
Can somebody tell me which is the original Phoenix story???? The one i know is the one from animated series embarrasment

BOPRecruit 16
that's the only one i know of too.

shadowy_blue
LOL..like I've said I have the movie in my computer... stick out tongue wink big grin

shadowy_blue
You can see all the complete X-MEN character bios here. I think they are from the Marvel encyclopedia ?? But it's all complete. Even the mutants that are not too popular. wink

Paola
thanx shadowy big grin

shadowy_blue
No problem. big grin

BOPRecruit 16
i thought the official marvel site got rid of those bios.

shadowy_blue
I'm not sure if it's from the MARVEL site. Maybe from the MARVEL encyclopedia. ???..He/she just copied it. (lots of hard work) stick out tongue

BOPRecruit 16
must be. those bios are old the last time i checked.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.