How Will Revolutions Begin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spydar1982
I do not mean where will the story take off. But what how do you think Rev's will open. M1 began with a cell phone trace, leading into to trinity searching for Neo. M2 with the matrix code inside the clock. just a dumb question trying to avoid spoilers while waiting in agony for november 5th.

JediHDM
according to IGN, i think it will be a continuation of the Hammer, with Neo in coma/jacked in...

joeboy
I think it will start off with trinity having a dream. Probably what we see in that trailer. Then i think that it will go into that giant fight seen that they want us to think is the big finally.

dave123
1 of the first 3 scenes in neo waking up
i assume that it starts with matrix coding, going to REVOLUTIONS, going to real world

icansee
Trinity!

joeboy
it should start with trinity alone at night, as in the last two. maybe not a dream. But i think the fight we see happens while neo on the table connected to bain.

burlyman
i think - trinity talking to woman on the hammer, trinity (and morpheus) go to see the oracle, neo wakes up in limbo

i chose these cause it kind of reflects whats happened in the other films
(and at some point they find the logos crew)

The Omega

mindbugaling
begining of revolutions= trinity fighting security guards, then neo waking up, but he IS in a comma

spydar1982
I am wondering whyTrinity would be fighting security guards? You think Neo will still be having that same dream?

mindbugaling
every movie begins with the first scene being trinity fighting security gaurds then the second scene being neo waking up

burlyman
ive posted this before and il post it again stick out tongue

M1- cypher and trinity talking, trinity fights cops, runs away from agent, flys through a window, lorry is almost crashed into her. neo wakes up.

M2- guards talking, trinity fights guards. runs away from agent (jumps through a window), impacts into car. neo wakes up.

There is so much more similarities and repetition between M1 and M2, and also M3, but im not going there

mindbugaling
yes yes, i feel sometimes that neo is going to wake up at the end of revolutions outside the matrix then say"WHOA." and the credits role

stinkfist462
i think trin is gonna have a dream where the fight scene between bain and neo happens.... you know with that big ass emp gun

joeboy
neo is looking thru a broke window in the trailer. Maybe trinity went thru it and not smith. Maybe smith thru her thru it.

Waste of a good body.

JKozzy
Noooo! Smith can't hold Trinity hostage or do anything to her! That would just add to the plot.... heh, it actually would be a nice twist..

The Omega

Korri
laughing

Cowboyography
ok but now think back to Reloaded....
everyone thought the BurlyBrawl/Highway scene would be the climax and because Neo was fighting Smith he wasnt helping out on the highway. How wrong was that smile niether scene was even very close to the Real world end scene that we got
Clever Editing and reverse scenes make the trailer very hard to decipher.

burlyman
i didnt think the burly brawl was simultaneous with the freeway, but i thought that the freeway chase was the end, because it was called the climax as thats all the press saw
and so the speculation between my friends was who dies in the freeway chase

how wrong we were

Korri
i think it will start with the oracle baking cookies...and Smiddy stealing them and clonig himself

Cowboyography
I had figured they were simutanious just because we never saw Neo on the highway in the trailer......Little did we know that there was a guy named Mero, well really we didnt no jack,,,,,,
I cant wait for Nov 5th

burlyman
there was a picture of mero on the website, and he was on most of the trailers (rather anonymously though)

i figured that the freeway might have been simultaneous with the chateau fight, because the twins fighting morph and trin in car park

Sifer
It is gonna start off within the Matrix. Without doubt.

Korri
of coarse smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.