Kung Pow, Enter the First

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Alias Neo
today i rented Kung pow again, for about the 100th time, i still find it funny. has any one else seen Kung Pow?
i give a rating of 7/10

BackFire349
yeah, i thought it sucked

SaTsuJiN
hehe, bunch of little kids were talking about it at TaeKwonDo class... I think scary movie stole my ability to laugh because I cried through the whole movie (the first one). KP doesnt seem to do anything other than the obvious.

ragesRemorse
i love this movie. thought it was funny ass hell. Almost felt like a throw back to mystery science theater 3000 with the overlaping of an actual movie. It was nice to see an original kind of comedy again

BackFire349
kentucky fried movie has a better martial arts movie parody.

ragesRemorse
yeah that was great as well, but this one just appealed to me more

Hegemon875
That has to be one of the worst movies ever. It's so painful to watch. Yeah it's funny for the first ten minutes but after that it's just annoying. The movie looks like it was made in a week for $50. Just one of the most pathetic films I have ever seen. All they did was splice in some funny voice overs, lame plot, and grade school humor into an old kung fu flick.

buffymitch
This movie is probably the worst movie EVER!!!!!!
There is nothing funny about this movie. it was waste of perfectly good money and everything.

RAting -10.000/10

Alias Neo
some think it's crap while others think it's good

Elektra_lover
IT SUCKED SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAD mad

Cowboyography
I laughed at that part where he magicaly changed his shirt colors, other than that BOOOOOOOOOOO

plenTpak52
I love that movie. It's soo funny. I've watched it at least 30 times. But I can understand why people hate it

silver_tears
havent seen it and wont i think it looks dumb stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.