What is the best Halloween movie?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Michael Myers 1
Hey guys i dont kno if this poll has been posted already but i wanna kno what u think is the best6 Halloween movie mine is well H20 and Resurrection are tied

Lord_Andres
Halloween666 is far the best in my opinion, Michael is at the coolest there, and you get the ral reason why Michael has his strenght

BackFire349
first one.

Michael Myers 1
have any of u seen the producers cut? it seems better from the page i saw the video looks better and theres more seens and its more umm
explanitory smile

Michael Myers 1
yo check this pic out of mike when he was a kid

Lord_Andres
seen it, it's from Halloween1 Televison verion

Michael Myers 1
have u seen the movie of when mike was a littler kid and the BBQ?

Lord_Andres
hehe you typed Michael wrong in you signature, no I havint seen it just saw the pic on a site this other day, and whats the BBQ

Michael Myers 1
lol hahaha well its still a good signature but heres the site go here then go to the films then go to the very last one on the left that says Halloween Homecoming then go there then click the pic of the lady or little mike

Michael Myers 1
ok did u see that video yes Lords Andre?

check this freaky pic out

Lord_Andres
ya thats in the end of Halloween ressuraction

Michael Myers 1
its a ugly pic tho this ones cooler

slayer
halloween 6 is easily the best 2 bad Jamie dies sad sad

pablo007
Mine's Halloween: H20

Michael Myers 1
i agree with u H20 is good cause i like the music and i like when his sister fights bak and his mask looks tight

Michael Myers 1
y did u like jamie cause she was hot oir the part she played

Dude111
Wow television version must be aweful!! (Everything censored)

I picked the first movie on the poll.......

I have 1,2 and 3 on VHS smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.